Forums Server Up but the gallery server....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
The main forums server has been restored but we now have a new problem...

Our Gallery Server has just suffered both a software AND a subsequent hardware failure. It will take some time to recover this, so we ask for your patience while we work on this. :sweat:

Thanks for the hardwork.

And I was almost going thru withdrawal syndroms again... I tot it was gonna be down for another few days.. heng arh.

Nearly need to go to A & E for another drip..... phew..... Great Work guys... :thumbsup:

It's been hard on edmund.

Thanks Edmund and other admins for all the effort put in.
we really appreciate your hard work. :)

Thanks for the hardwork. The gallery seems to have little down time.

Cheesecake said:
:cry: alamak, still down ah...

by the way, the subscribed CS member gallery are from the same server?;p

Yup, its very unfortunate that the hardware issue is taking much longer time than what we expect it to be. And I am still clueless why are we hit with all these hardware issues (1st forum , now gallery, wonder whats next *touch wood touch water*) within such a short timeframe. Sigh its really what the chinese saying call 禍不單行 :sweat:

Jason Ho said:
Yup, its very unfortunate that the hardware issue is taking much longer time than what we expect it to be. And I am still clueless why are we hit with all these hardware issues (1st forum , now gallery, wonder whats next *touch wood touch water*) within such a short timeframe. Sigh its really what the chinese saying call 禍不單行 :sweat:
no worries!!!!

now it seems that..... Murphy roxxxxxxxxxx!!!!:bsmilie:

thanks for the hardwork!

I am happy to announce that the Gallery has now been reopened!

Data loss is minimal as all uploaded photos are still intact!!!! :sweatsm:

As Darren has mentioned in another thread, we will be extending the subscription expiry of all Gallery Subscribers by one month for their loss of use of the gallery during this past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.