Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Dear members,

We are currently experiencing severe slowdowns in performance and are investigating the cause(s). Forums services will be unavailable or turned off from time to time during this period.

At this time, we seek your understanding and patience and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Dear members,

We are currently experiencing severe slowdowns in performance and are investigating the cause(s). Forums services will be unavailable or turned off from time to time during this period.

At this time, we seek your understanding and patience and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hi guys,

If you need help from a Unix sys admin, please let me know. I may help you (free of charge of course) if you wishe.

BR

Stephane

yeah i was wondering also. why so slow?

hm..yesterday was even bad...as in, can't enter forum at times and experience veri veri slow loading...

The phperror i got is a pretty generic one which means the mysql function wasn't passed a proper parameter. Sounds like db connectivity issues though. Maybe your connection pool isn't big enough or the site outgrew it?

Z

MYSQL is still a file system base Database, you might want to look at the file system of the OS. Else you might want to look at a Database that writes on RAW partition, such as Oracle.

If running Linux, you may want to explore XFS by SGI.

Yup, same here, being experiencing this slow down problem for the last few days already. Sometimes it did seems like OK and fixed already but after a while, can't even log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.