Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We are creating this thread to facilitate easier referencing of Frequently Asked Questions, stickies located in other sub-forums and otherwise useful threads that a newbie to ClubSNAP might find useful.

Please add on to this list when necessary (we reserve the right to remove posts which are repeated or may not be that relevant after all - don't take it too personally when that happens).

For a start:-

ClubSNAP's Terms of Use
Guide to posting images in ClubSNAP
If you are having problems viewing images in ClubSNAP
RSS Feed for ClubSNAP Forums and Buy & Sell section
Using the Search functions
Frequently Used Acronyms in ClubSNAP

There are many more FAQs/Stickies located at the FAQs and Feedback sub-forum.

Nov 15, 2009
why some threads i can't reply. when i click post reply, it prompts a message like i do not have enough permission to access, or i'm editing someone's post, or awaiting administrator's action....etc.

inm007

Mar 24, 2010
I face the same problem as well.. =(

symmetrix

Mar 14, 2011
Hmm... the links here suddenly seems to be broken. Can any mod check please?

rush407

Jun 25, 2011
agree with symmetrix. I dont know how to post an image in ClubSnap.

Feb 27, 2012
Dear mod/admin,

The clubsnap forum provided tons of great and useful info in regard to various aspect of photography, but it seems that there is no specific thread that discusses or provides info regarding the media be it analog nor digital. I think it would be great if there is a stickied thread that specifically discusses media (film, sd, cf, etc) so that newbies and pros alike can be better informed on the topic and can match their gear with proper media brand/model.

Desmondng

Nov 13, 2011
Does anyone know what "um" means in photography? e.g. Um dirty, um glow...

Thanks!

Cantoh

Nov 26, 2011
How do we close the ads posted for sale in Classified? This is because my item has been sold, but i can't post any reply or updates about it. Thanks!

Utkarsh

Apr 14, 2015
Singapore
Thank you.. Am a new member and the Frequently Used Acronym in Clubsnap thread helped a lot.. Lol..

hellsing

Jul 29, 2014
Singapore
Hello everyone, I am planning to get second hand nikon d3300. I cant seem to find any sellers on the Buy/Sell: Nikon Equipment. Is there any other places that forumers can recommend?

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
Hello everyone, I am planning to get second hand nikon d3300. I cant seem to find any sellers on the Buy/Sell: Nikon Equipment. Is there any other places that forumers can recommend?
You can post up a WTB in the Buy/Sell section and see if there are any people selling it.

Top Bottom