Forum maintainence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I got a pop out log in, from accessing clubsnap forums earlier on, asking for login name and password. Reason given was site under maintainence. I got the same thing the night before as well. Just wanna check, was the admin people doing maintainence, and the pop up log in was legitimate and safe? Thanks!

Next time i encounter it, i will try to get a screen shot. :)

I got a pop out log in, from accessing clubsnap forums earlier on, asking for login name and password. Reason given was site under maintainence. I got the same thing the night before as well. Just wanna check, was the admin people doing maintainence, and the pop up log in was legitimate and safe? Thanks!

every now and then, the mods will do some maintenance, small little tweaks here and there.

not to worry too much. usually these happens when the forum is at its lowest activity time.

not to worry man.... ;)

Next time for login name try "werewolf" and password "howl howl". :bsmilie:

1354273714_02996fc182.jpg

this was before it was changed to maintainence till 11 sept afternoon....

looked suspicious...always must double check mah. haaa :bsmilie:

oh didnt know it was admin use...haha...guess most of the time, when it's having maintainence, im not around, until recently. kaka

hahaha.. its for bosses of clubsnap. haa

Yes.. It's very safe.. So safe that even us users cannot get in..;p It's only for the administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.