Fortune Teller @ Redhill???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkdwhiz1188

Dec 20, 2003
East Coast
Hi plp!

I heard that there is a very gd fortune teller at REDHILL. My friend and I have been trying to find his contact no. but no one tt we know seems to know! If any of u out there has heard of him and knows where to find him, please please let me know! THANKS!

Hello tkdwhizz, I read your thread with great interest. I have something to share with you. I hope you will read it to increase your knowledge concerning fortune telling.

Fortune telling is the power to glimpse into the future. This is usually exerted by spiritual forces with a fortune teller in between as a go-between. The power to tell the future, although real, does not originate from evil spirits. Rather, the source is from the 'free-will' power of a person who surrendered it to the spirit in the past.

This 'free-will' is related to your freedom to worship a God or to do the opposite. It is the most powerful thing a human possess - given by God to you when you are born. It is very precious. Notice that animals do not have such need to worship - because animals are not given this gift of free will by the divine God. This power separate us human from animals. (it is not just minor things like IQ or ability to use tools and commonly accepted)

Human beings have a great curioisity as to what the future hold for us. We can achieve quite a bit by our intelligience (statistical analysis, modelling and trend study, etc.)

We can also seek the true God to reveal the future to us ( normal path is through prayers, fasting, holy living and sacrifices). If the divine God see that such additiona knowledge will help you with your life, He may reveal them to you as a gift to you to bless you. Otherwise, He will not.

But if you seek it by the third way, through fortune telling, the mechanism is different. The knowledge of the future is derived from a small bank of power that certain evil spirits can gather. They gathered this very precious power over the years from the souls who have willingly surrendered their free will power to them for various favours.

This precious power is not given freely to you but for a trade - they must profit from it of course. What they want in return is your own bank of
free-will power and your soul that you do not know how to use or have little understanding of its value.

So I honestly and strongly recommend you not to follow this path. It can eventually destroy you or bring a curse to yourself. This curse from what I understand can also follow four generations down.

When you first seek your fortune to be told, it is usual that the spirit will enter your life and live in you as a first deal. It is a fair deal to them because you are given around 70 odd years to live - this they cannot touch.

But they hope to live in you secretly over the years so that they can have greater access to your thoughts and more chance to trade with you further - to profit from your bank of power and eventually your soul - their precious trophy. This is their agenda.

Do not step into the hole. I am dead serious. Take charge of your power and increase it through careful spiritual development and nurturing. If the evil spirit is allowed to live in your life, their predictions will be come more accurate of course. But you will eventually be the biggest loser.

All the best to your future endeavour. May you be blessed with great understanding and proper handling of such forces. Do feel free to ask me questions.

"What you are is what you have done, what you will be is what you do now" - The Buddha.
"If you want to know your past life, look at the suituation that you are now. If you want to know about your future life, look at the actions that you are doing now." - Guru Rinpoche (great saint that bought Buddhism into Tibet and founder of Nyingmapa tradition).

chim.....................

The logical principles of Fortune Telling, however, can be explained in a simpler form.

We all seek to know the future. However, we do not know what the future lies ahead. The determination of where our future will be and which path we will take depends on our current actions which sets in motion another set of actions very much like cogwheels. U turn a cogwheel and the other one will follow thru and so on till the entire set turns.

How fortune telling works is that, the person analyses your current situation and merely drops u an analysis of what things will be like shld u follow a certain path. But its not being said openly of cos. Most ppl get mislead and since the power of belief is there, the person will move according to the path that the fortune teller says and of cos, we all know what the end result will be.

I'm not so much into this entire 'spiritual' thing like wad dundee said.

jsbn said:
The logical principles of Fortune Telling, however, can be explained in a simpler form.

How fortune telling works is that, the person analyses your current situation and merely drops u an analysis of what things will be like shld u follow a certain path. But its not being said openly of cos. Most ppl get mislead and since the power of belief is there, the person will move according to the path that the fortune teller says and of cos, we all know what the end result will be.

Analysis with the human intellect on the cause and effect falls under what Dundee mentioned as the first method.
Many fortune tellers use divination or occultist methods. This relates to the third method that Dundee is referring to.
The Chinese culture also hold another belief that the fortune teller himself may have a price to pay for their art. However, this was not mentioned.

tOGGY said:
The Chinese culture also hold another belief that the fortune teller himself may have a price to pay for their art. However, this was not mentioned.

Someone mentioned to me before that many fortune tellers tend to have long protruding jaws, the price to pay for revealing heaven's secrets. Wonder how far that is true? :dunno:

XXX Boy said:
"What you are is what you have done, what you will be is what you do now" - The Buddha.
"If you want to know your past life, look at the suituation that you are now. If you want to know about your future life, look at the actions that you are doing now." - Guru Rinpoche (great saint that bought Buddhism into Tibet and founder of Nyingmapa tradition).

A lot of truth and wisdom here if one knows the right interpretation.

tOGGY said:
A lot of truth and wisdom here if one knows the right interpretation.

basically means Karma - cause and effect
also means.. what goes around comes around
also means.. u reap what u sow.. heh

Well, I tried to tell my aunt that before she'd left us. She was a kind hearted woman, willing to help others in need but the end of her life was not pleasant cos she'd liked to dabble in all these. Such activities, God condemns.

dundee said:
Hello tkdwhizz, I read your thread with great interest. I have something to share with you. I hope you will read it to increase your knowledge concerning fortune telling.

Fortune telling is the power to glimpse into the future. This is usually exerted by spiritual forces with a fortune teller in between as a go-between. The power to tell the future, although real, does not originate from evil spirits. Rather, the source is from the 'free-will' power of a person who surrendered it to the spirit in the past.

This 'free-will' is related to your freedom to worship a God or to do the opposite. It is the most powerful thing a human possess - given by God to you when you are born. It is very precious. Notice that animals do not have such need to worship - because animals are not given this gift of free will by the divine God. This power separate us human from animals. (it is not just minor things like IQ or ability to use tools and commonly accepted)

Human beings have a great curioisity as to what the future hold for us. We can achieve quite a bit by our intelligience (statistical analysis, modelling and trend study, etc.)

We can also seek the true God to reveal the future to us ( normal path is through prayers, fasting, holy living and sacrifices). If the divine God see that such additiona knowledge will help you with your life, He may reveal them to you as a gift to you to bless you. Otherwise, He will not.

But if you seek it by the third way, through fortune telling, the mechanism is different. The knowledge of the future is derived from a small bank of power that certain evil spirits can gather. They gathered this very precious power over the years from the souls who have willingly surrendered their free will power to them for various favours.

This precious power is not given freely to you but for a trade - they must profit from it of course. What they want in return is your own bank of
free-will power and your soul that you do not know how to use or have little understanding of its value.

So I honestly and strongly recommend you not to follow this path. It can eventually destroy you or bring a curse to yourself. This curse from what I understand can also follow four generations down.

When you first seek your fortune to be told, it is usual that the spirit will enter your life and live in you as a first deal. It is a fair deal to them because you are given around 70 odd years to live - this they cannot touch.

But they hope to live in you secretly over the years so that they can have greater access to your thoughts and more chance to trade with you further - to profit from your bank of power and eventually your soul - their precious trophy. This is their agenda.

Do not step into the hole. I am dead serious. Take charge of your power and increase it through careful spiritual development and nurturing. If the evil spirit is allowed to live in your life, their predictions will be come more accurate of course. But you will eventually be the biggest loser.

All the best to your future endeavour. May you be blessed with great understanding and proper handling of such forces. Do feel free to ask me questions.

Let's not touch on religion here....might be a sensitive topic...follow the forum rules.

yah.. heard that theres one Redhill fortune teller whos very accurate... but NV wanted to go there.. coz i was nv superstitious.... hahhahaha.... too bad...

and heard they expect a big hong bao la.. haha.... wwadever man.. hhha...

sbs99 said:
Let's not touch on religion here....might be a sensitive topic...follow the forum rules.

You are right. Religion is not encouraged in CS. We should not broach the subjects on arguments about various religion.

Currently, I do not find this thread talks about religion at all.
I find the contribution constructive and positive. Much wisdom is quoted and they are commonly understood by all the religion practiced here. Hence the subject become unifying, edifying and not destructive.

I rather read this thread than 'good' or wowy comments on sensual pictures posted here. Just a statement of my preference and no offence to anyone.

So far the moderators have not kill the thread. I feel they are wise and correct. Thank God for good moderators!
:cheers:

tOGGY said:
You are right. Religion is not encouraged in CS. We should not broach the subjects on arguments about various religion.

Currently, I do not find this thread talks about religion at all.
I find the contribution constructive and positive. Much wisdom is quoted and they are commonly understood by all the religion practiced here. Hence the subject become unifying, edifying and not destructive.

I rather read this thread than 'good' or wowy comments on sensual pictures posted here. Just a statement of my preference and no offence to anyone.

So far the moderators have not kill the thread. I feel they are wise and correct. Thank God for good moderators!
:cheers:

My comments are directed to this, since you mentioned:

...of her life was not pleasant cos she'd liked to dabble in all these. Such activities, God condemns

Anyway....lets all keep in line shall we? Watch the language as certain phrases which one might overlook will offend another. imo.
:nono:

Cheers! Have a nice day.

dundee, i read yr thread with great interest and i understand wat u r driving at.
my 2 cents is not to pursue such interests. Fortune telling is a form of spiritual art.
We do not have the right to know about the future. Just work on the present, acknowledge your faults & weaknesses and improve on it.
The best guide?
Just remain faithful & practise your religious beliefs.
If you follow this simple rule.....you will not need to know what's install for you.
You will be well-looked after. :)

Paul_Yeo said:
the Force is strong..........

or rather ... a quote from a very famous master

" May the force be with you " kekeke :bsmilie:

I think we shld not be too hung up on religious discussions here in this forum provided we discuss religion as a package and not going in specific religions like Christianity vs Islam vs Buddhism etc.... who will be saved, conversion, blah, blah,blah...that should be kept out.

I, personally, think it's a healthy discussion after all, religion teaches us the positive aspects of life, reverance and respect to your God, fellow beings & elders, love and most importantly, humility. The latter is actually the root-cause of most of today's problems unfortunately.

Moderators should exercise sound judgement and not just censor any posts related to religion. The gist of the message should be looked into and if any unwarranted/subtle attacks are noted, it should be removed.

In most forums, the default practice is usually 'better be safe than sorry'.

Again, if this post is deemed harmful or antagonizing enuf to incite a revolt, pls feel free to remove it. :)

just my 15-cents ...

Status
Not open for further replies.