Formula One merchandise shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbok

Nov 6, 2005
Sengkang
Hi, anyone knows if there are any more F1 merchandise shop selling McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, BMW, etc shirts and accessories?
From what I know, there was one at Vivo City but seems to close down already due to renovation... Seems like after F1 left Singapore, all the merchandise have gone missing already. :confused:

Hi, anyone knows if there are any more F1 merchandise shop selling McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, BMW, etc shirts and accessories?
From what I know, there was one at Vivo City but seems to close down already due to renovation... Seems like after F1 left Singapore, all the merchandise have gone missing already. :confused:

Changi Airport Terminal 2 (passengers departure hall).

i've been there... quite an impressive selection :thumbsup:... and expensive too :thumbsd:

Changi Airport Terminal 2 (passengers departure hall).

i've been there... quite an impressive selection :thumbsup:... and expensive too :thumbsd:

Wow... Thanks for the tips. Do they have most of the teams collection? What I'm looking for are Ferrari, McLaren and Renault.

Wow... Thanks for the tips. Do they have most of the teams collection? What I'm looking for are Ferrari, McLaren and Renault.

yes, they do carry the Teams you are looking for... and also BMW.

but, you need a boarding pass to get to this shop ;)

it's not accessible for the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.