Formula Drift - Singapore - Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromas

Nov 1, 2006
Singapore
Some of you guys already know there's a car event going on at the Singapore Expo. It also includes Formula Drift as well.

There's going to be a huge event on 27 Apr 2008.

But for today and tomorrow - 29 & 30 Dec, we'll be at Singapore Expo doing charity drift rides throughout the two days. Do come down and lend your support for the Breast Cancer Foundation.

Ahh....you are on Clubsnap too :p Hope you had fun this weekend!

you look like you're a driver yourself, thanks for the information :)

crazy-ass 15 youve got dude. no pun intended, im not offending, but the msian s13 did more aggressive. but anw, kudos to our local professional drifter. :bigeyes::thumbsup:

I am GOING !!
Loves drifting ... though I don't do it myself. =)
Thread starter is a friendly guy. =)

Some of you guys already know there's a car event going on at the Singapore Expo. It also includes Formula Drift as well.

There's going to be a huge event on 27 Apr 2008.

But for today and tomorrow - 29 & 30 Dec, we'll be at Singapore Expo doing charity drift rides throughout the two days. Do come down and lend your support for the Breast Cancer Foundation.
lohkcdsc1264du2.jpg

Waaahhh..Colin here?? :thumbsup:

thumbs up for Colin!

2933744150102510613S600x600Q85.jpg

My amatuerish contributions of today's drift show. Too bad was there only after the rain so no 'smoke-effect'. Hope u guys like it. :sweat:

Drift1.jpg

Drift2.jpg

Drift3.jpg

Drift4.jpg

Drift5.jpg

Drift6.jpg

Drift7.jpg

Drift8.jpg

No problems on the S13 part. My car is still my daily car that I drive to work and to do all my other stuff, from grocery shopping to fetching the dogs to the vets, etc.

So you can imagine that I'd be a little bit more reserved with my S15.

The S13 are also a little bit more souped up in power than mine.

I took some pictures as well. Some has too much smoke.

DSC_2262b.jpg

DSC_2176b.jpg

DSC_2194b.jpg

DSC_2054b.jpg

I prefer the ones with the smoke actually. Those without smoke look stationary, whereas the smoke shows the motion of the car. Besides, the smoke was behind the car and so did not affect the car's appearance in the photos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.