Formula Drift 2011

godsonwill

Jan 31, 2005
It was a wet Formula Drift Saturday. Went down only for about an hour. Sharing some photos taken.

FD01.JPG

FD02.JPG

FD07.JPG

FD09.JPG

FD08.JPG

FD11.JPG

Today went down again. The weather is a total contrast from yesterday.
Sharing some photos taken today.

FD25.JPG

FD26.JPG

FD28.JPG

FD29.JPG

Nice shots mate!... thanks for sharing. Hope they would also have a formula drift at night... like the F1 races... anyway just wishing...

Hey man, nice pictures. I dont mean to 'sabo' you but I think you got dirt on your sensor from #7 and #9. If I am mistaken, I sincerely apologized. Still, nice pictures. Havent tried 'panning shots', will do when another opportunity arises. :)

swee ah! good warm up for next weekends.

Nice shots mate!... thanks for sharing. Hope they would also have a formula drift at night... like the F1 races... anyway just wishing...

Thanks mate. Glad that you like the photos. Well, I agree with you that it would be a great idea to have a night formula drift. At least that weather is cooler which I think is a big plus. Hope your wish come true.

Hey man, nice pictures. I dont mean to 'sabo' you but I think you got dirt on your sensor from #7 and #9. If I am mistaken, I sincerely apologized. Still, nice pictures. Havent tried 'panning shots', will do when another opportunity arises. :)

Thanks for the complement. And thanks for pointing out to me that the sensor is dirty which I totally agree with you. Will try to remove the dirt by blowing them out. If not, it's time to pay NSC a visit. :D

swee ah! good warm up for next weekends.

Thanks. This weekend is just the dessert. Next weekend will be the main course. And I am looking forward to that. Hope that I can get the dirt out out my camera sensor by then.