Formula Drift 2011 - Singapore

:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing,my friend. Looking forward,man! :)

wow!!... been looking for this kind of event ;)

already bought grandstand tickets…will try my luck shooting this event :) hehe..never done fast cars shooting before..should be fun.

thanks for sharing.
but can't make it..
you guys take more pic, so I can view it at the gallery! ;)

sigh...have to pass on this event, IT Fair going on.

Just a question to all the bros who went for the 2010 FD Singapore, is it possible for Walkabout ticket holder to walk and station to the front clipping point after the right most grandstand.

To rephrase the question, can the Walkabout ticket walk freely around the entire parameter of the course or are we just bounded to "walkabout" around the straight area as depicted on the track layout map?

Thanks bros, first time going to FDS, a bit blur. :)

Just a question to all the bros who went for the 2010 FD Singapore, is it possible for Walkabout ticket holder to walk and station to the front clipping point after the right most grandstand.

To rephrase the question, can the Walkabout ticket walk freely around the entire parameter of the course or are we just bounded to "walkabout" around the straight area as depicted on the track layout map?

Thanks bros, first time going to FDS,
a bit blur. :)

The past years walkabout has limited space to actually see the event and it's VERY hot under the sun…I usually just pay more and get the grandstand where it's under shelter and with a seat :)

The past years walkabout has limited space to actually see the event and it's VERY hot under the sun…I usually just pay more and get the grandstand where it's under shelter and with a seat :)
Serious? You mean can't even have a good view of the clipping point? I guess the heat is okay cos I don't really want to sit, just need a railing/barricade to set up my tripod so I can just do panning shots.

Should I get walkabout or grandstands to get nice shot? Just curious.

Grandstand…if you look at the site map..walkabout only can see the starting and ending points..you don't get to see any of the clipping points.

Personally the best view for drifting would be at the grandstands, as you would even get a place to sit hence making it easier for you to do your panning.

Some of the shots taken last year Formula Drift can be -> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/698251-Formula-Drift-Singapore-2010-Anson-Photography

4618666114_1dff52cded_o.gif
4618054461_d71ff1427d_o.gif

Grandstand…if you look at the site map..walkabout only can see the starting and ending points..you don't get to see any of the clipping points.

Personally the best view for drifting would be at the grandstands, as you would even get a place to sit hence making it easier for you to do your panning.

Some of the shots taken last year Formula Drift can be -> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/698251-Formula-Drift-Singapore-2010-Anson-Photography

4618666114_1dff52cded_o.gif
4618054461_d71ff1427d_o.gif

Thank u guys...

Will give the Grandstand shots a try as well. Which lenses do you recommend for this?
I have 18-200mm...

See you there!