FORMULA 1 TELEFONICA GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE (21-23 Aug 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, racing weekend is here once again.

Michael is not fit enough to race and Renault gets the green light.

What's next?

Told you, F1 is beginning to be more like WWE.

Renault have managed to appeal the decisions of the stewards! Looks like Alonso will race in Valencia with a new team mate! :bsmilie:

Swiss driver Roman Grosjean from GP2 series will be moving up to car number 8. He is the reserve driver for Renault.

Rarely have i seen FIA Court of Appeals turned over. This is really a rare case. Renault cited serious collateral damage if Alonso and Renault were barred from Valencia. At the current moment, 30,000 of 75,000 tickets in Valencia are unsold.

Off track abit.. i wonder if how are singapore tickets sale doing...

Some new faces to look out for, Romain Grosjean for Renault and Luca Badoer for Ferarri.

Hope it'll be an exciting weekend! ;p

the circus is back in action after a long break.

and things are getting more interesting by the race...

- Brawn is slacking
- McLaren is catching up (a little too late i guess)
- Ferrari is still Ferrari
- Renault is back on track after their nutty incident
- Williams... no comments
- Red Bull will be giving Brawn a run for their money
- Toro Rosso will try to emulate big sister
- Force India is still hopeful for a point finish
- Toyota is also slacking
- BMW... they are still racing? :bsmilie:

Go Ferrari Go!!!

So who is driving for Ferrari? I've been a bit out of touch regarding F1.

karwing, thanks for the link. Wonder will it get jammed up when everyone starts to log into the page...

Welcome.

It's free on the preview channel, not via the internet. The link just shows you how to tune your tv to the preview channel.

Huh? Watch on telly or via the Internet?

Watch on internet - usually released 1 day later. The quality differences in commentary and presentation from BBC1 is ten times better. Usually i watch the pre-race show bits to look out for any interviews etc - because i already saw the action on starsports (but ignore starsports commentary...).

Last edited:
Watch on internet - usually released 1 day later. The quality differences in commentary and presentation from BBC1 is ten times better. Usually i watch the pre-race show bits to look out for any interviews etc - because i already saw the action on starsports (but ignore starsports commentary...).

Oh I see. Convenient to share the link, lioneldude? 1 day later is better than none at all. :)

Looking forward to the race. Let's see how the new driver do?

Sidetrack abit... Singapore GP F1 drivers signing on Thurs 24th Sept 2009. Enter your transaction number on the singapore GP webpage to enter a lucky draw.

35 winners will win a pair to the by-invite only drivers signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.