FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2008 (06 July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so early ;p

but of cos it will be

ANOTHER FERRARI ONE-TWO!!! :cheergal:

:bsmilie:

GO FERRARI!!! GO KIMI!!!

Bringing a damaged car home to a podium finish, Kimi's all set to bring home the WDC!!!!!! :thumbsup:

not will probably, he should for the benefit and safety of other racers!

Technically though, the engine wasn't totaled, just the exhaust pipe came loose. So if it's repairable, there's a chance that it might still be the same engine given the prows of the Maranello engineers!

Technically though, the engine wasn't totaled, just the exhaust pipe came loose. So if it's repairable, there's a chance that it might still be the same engine given the prows of the Maranello engineers!

yes, i think only the exhaust which fell off. if repairable, kimi should keep this engine for this weekend's race and reserve his 1 free engine change chance for the remaining races for which he does not know when he'll be seeing his exhaust falling off once again.

yes, i think only the exhaust which fell off. if repairable, kimi should keep this engine for this weekend's race and reserve his 1 free engine change chance for the remaining races for which he does not know when he'll be seeing his exhaust falling off once again.

skali next exhaust fly off and hit LH in the face...branded for life :bsmilie:

yeah... with or without the exhaust pipe, Kimi will eat the British Grand Prix for High-Tea and then drown it with G.H. Mumm Champagne... :thumbsup:

Ferrari norme F1!!!

eh bro... team BMW apa macam? one race win wonder kot? :bsmilie:

Ferrari Go Go Go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.