FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2008 (06 July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... congrats to Hammy for winning the race.

though i was hoping against hope that he will take a few spins (like Heikki), unfortunately... it didn't happen :angry::D

with his win... the WDC is getting more interesting :thumbsup:

this almost happen in the first corner. they touched wheels but managed to continue racing... damn :bsmilie:

thats a sign that LH isnt a team player. even risk knocking out both mclarens just to get ahead. what an a-s-s! :thumbsd:

thats a sign that LH isnt a team player. even risk knocking out both mclarens just to get ahead. what an a-s-s! :thumbsd:

when is LH a team player?:bsmilie:

LH was just lightly touching Heikki's car to say "Hey mate, thanks for blocking Kimmi and now lets drive abreast to keep him behind, ok?" :devil:

LH was just lightly touching Heikki's car to say "Hey mate, thanks for blocking Kimmi and now lets drive abreast to keep him behind, ok?" :devil:

i wonder how this would go if they had touched harder and crashed out :devil:

i wonder how this would go if they had touched harder and crashed out :devil:

hey mate, i've been wanting to invite you to the greens to have a cuppa but i just don't know how. now that we are both here... let's have some... :bsmilie::devil:

hey mate, i've been wanting to invite you to the greens to have a cuppa but i just don't know how. now that we are both here... let's have some... :bsmilie::devil:

Ya,after the race Hateky frowned at LH "See, we should have ample time for tea but instead u went to lap both the Ferraris ! Don't worry about them, they were too busy in eating water & chasing rabbit around the track !!!" :bsmilie:

Ya,after the race Hateky frowned at LH "See, we should have ample time for tea but instead u went to lap both the Ferraris ! Don't worry about them, they were too busy in eating water & chasing rabbit around the track !!!" :bsmilie:

you only like LH....not heikki? :think: you like mclaren or not? :think:

you only like LH....not heikki? :think: you like mclaren or not? :think:

I like racing drivers who exhibit pure skills,courage n sportsmanship, irrespective of which team they are in. Frankly, u don't find many of them now, compared to those in the 60-80's era.:dunno:

I like racing drivers who exhibit pure skills,courage n sportsmanship, irrespective of which team they are in. Frankly, u don't find many of them now, compared to those in the 60-80's era.:dunno:

honestly... i don't find Hammy having any sportsmanship characteristics, skills (maybe) and courage... yes, but not sportsmanship. sorry about that mate.

LH is a very good driver, but he has a long way to go in sportsmanship. Maybe he is still young..but hopefully he will learn.

or maybe you meant you like "racing drivers who exhibit pure skills,courage BUT NO sportsmanship" :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.