FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2008 (06 July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting in as well...........I think Hamilton will eat grass...........again but I wish to see the BMWs would be somewhere in the top 3.

GO FERRARI ANOTHER 1,2 GGGGGGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
GO KIMI GGGGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO MASSA GGGGGGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
1,2 IN DRIVERS TABLE AND NO.1 IN CONSTRUCTORS!!!!!!!!
FERRARI!!! FERRARI!!! FERRARI!!! FERRARI!!! FERRARI!!!

Yes, I do understand. But your level is very high leh... I would never thought that the weekend is call 'akhir minggu' and exhaust pipe is called 'pili exhaust'! :cool:

BMW akan naik podium lah akhir minggu ini....... gua caya sama BMW.

Ferrari apa macam? Sudah jumpa sama itu pili exhaust? :bsmilie:

ferrari exhaust bagus!!! bmw tak boleh lah.... :bsmilie:

Hamliton seems to be cracking under pressure and this is the Brit GP, he surly will want to win it desprately.

Yes, I do understand. But your level is very high leh... I would never thought that the weekend is call 'akhir minggu' and exhaust pipe is called 'pili exhaust'! :cool:

i think 'weekend' is known as 'minggu akhir' and 'akhir minggu' is known as 'end of the week'... :bsmilie:

anyway, my malay is like rojak lah. a lot of crap go in but it taste good :thumbsup:

BMW akan naik podium lah akhir minggu ini....... gua caya sama BMW.

Ferrari apa macam? Sudah jumpa sama itu pili exhaust? :bsmilie:

Pili eksos Ferrari dah bagi itu track marshal simpan lah. kalau saya itu track marshal, memang aku simpan juga :bsmilie:

Bro afbug, I have to agree with your statement 100%. Hamilton seems to be cracking... :(

yeah cracking up!:bsmilie:

Bro afbug, I have to agree with your statement 100%. Hamilton seems to be cracking... :(

and i'm having a crack up reading this... :bsmilie:

no offense lah bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.