FORMULA 1 ING MAGYAR NAGYDIJ 2008 (03 August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil: FORZA FERRARI~!! :devil:

AS USUAL FERRARI RULEZ!!! FFEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER 1,2 BY FERRARI!!!
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ferrari 1-2? Might mean 1-2 to the greens leh... :think: :bsmilie:

Ya... after finishing 1-2 we will go to the greens for a Tee-Off! We welcome other to join us as well BMW, MCLAREN.........;p

Ya... after finishing 1-2 we will go to the greens for a Tee-Off! We welcome other to join us as well BMW, MCLAREN.........;p

joker lah you... :bsmilie:

Why not all go the the greens and Spyker Ferrari be the winner this time round.......:bsmilie:

We are all jokers here. :bsmilie:

Hopefully that I will not be too tired this Sunday (have practical training at the F1 pit building on that day) to cheer on McLaren to win! :)

But I personally do not quite fancy tracks which are difficult to overtake. And this is one of them... :embrass:

We are all jokers here. :bsmilie:

Hopefully that I will not be too tired this Sunday (have practical training at the F1 pit building on that day) to cheer on McLaren to win! :)

:bigeyes:... practical training...refueling? unscrewing the screw cap for tyre? or removing tyre? or jacking up the body? or holding the Stop n Go sign?:think:

:bigeyes:... practical training...refueling? unscrewing the screw cap for tyre? or removing tyre? or jacking up the body? or holding the Stop n Go sign?:think:

How I wish that it was TRUE!!! Unfortunately, not... ;)

But I personally do not quite fancy tracks which are difficult to overtake. And this is one of them... :embrass:

same here... and Monaco is one too. it'll definitely be a boring race to watch.

Bro, cannot any how wave black flags. :nono: I am sure that black is one of the flags that are controlled by Race Control. :cool:

haha...wave blue flag at mclaren every time a ferrari comes up from behind :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.