FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2010. (23 ~ 25 Jul.)

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
OK. Back to Hockenheim. One of my favorite tracks.

Will McLaren implement the blown diffuser this weekend? M. Whitmarsh insisted that McLaren is not behind the other teams on this matter. :think:

don't really care much for what McLaren is doing lah :bsmilie:

Ferrari better perform some magic here... they better i tell you...

The rain on Friday has screwed up McLaren's plans of evaluating the blown diffuser in the dry. They needed a dry Friday to collect and evaluate as much data as possible. McLaren had to play a gamble on whether to run a blown diffuser for the 2nd half of the season as their original package was already very strong to begin with.

As for Red Bull, they had 2 "new" front wings on Friday, and on Saturday morning 1 more will be flown in (making it 3 in total), and 1 more to be flown in on Sunday morning (4 in total).

S. Vettel on pole. But the 2 Ferraris are behind him! Ferrari is looking good for this German GP.

S. Vettel on pole. But the 2 Ferraris are behind him! Ferrari is looking good for this German GP.

he's ahead by only 2 thousandths of a second from alonso. :bigeyes:

In the first laps, Ferrari 1-2.

GO FERRARI GO!!!
GO MASSA GO!!!
GO ALONSO GO!!!

Finally see some light at the end of the tunnel!!!:bsmilie:

Wow! I have to admit that never in my widest dreams would I have thought that it will be a Ferrari 1-2.

Wow! I have to admit that never in my widest dreams would I have thought that it will be a Ferrari 1-2.

Finally its been some time liao... for FERRARI 1-2!!!:bsmilie:

Nice race but Massa shouldnt have let Alonso through to take pole!:think:

Finally its been some time liao... for FERRARI 1-2!!!:bsmilie:

Nice race but Massa shouldnt have let Alonso through to take pole!:think:

kelong

kelong .... and they said - team orders are not allowed.

race engineer : "phillipe, alonso's car is faster than you. do you understand?".

Last edited:
a tainted win for Alonso... but nonetheless... it's a Ferrari 1-2 whichever way you see it (Alonso-Massa, Massa-Alonso).

i think if they want to get Alonso to win the race... they should have just screw up Massa's pitstop a little. to do it over the radio?... people will cry foul.

anyway, good job Ferrari... we are back in business :thumbsup:

Felipe was leading the Germany GP before an obvious and clear decision was made by the Ferrari team to let Fernando through. Felipe also did it in such a way to let everyone know he let Alonso through by deliberately slowing on the exit of turn 6.

As a result, Ferrari have been fined US$100,000 by the FIA after race stewards deemed they had breached sporting regulations. The case has also been referred to the World Motor Sport Council (WMSC).

Ferrari driver Felipe Massa, who had been leading the Hockenheim race, moved aside to allow team mate Fernando Alonso past on Lap 49. A few moments before, Massa’s race engineer Rob Smedley had told the Brazilian "Fernando is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?"

Although Ferrari maintained this did not constitute a team order, the stewards decided the Italian team contravened Article 39.1 of the sporting regulations, which regulates against team orders, and Article 151 (c) of the 2010 FIA International Sporting Code, which relates to bringing the sport into disrepute.

The decision will also be forwarded to the WMSC for its consideration, meaning Ferrari could in theory face further sanctions.

Source.

:sweat: