FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2008 (20 July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, wee_ly.

What happened to Ferrari? Need the Ferrari fans here to respond.

respond liao leh..

WILL BE ANOTHER FERRARI ONE-TWO!!!

:sweatsm:

we shall wait and see who is going to visit the greens first this weekend. ferrari? perhaps we should suggest to singapore pools to open another betting type on which driver or team going to visit the Greens first! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

heikki visited the sand bunkers yesterday :bsmilie:

Heikki slowed down deliberately to let Hamster past.

IF I EVER HEAR A POMME BRIT CRY FOUL ON FERRARI DOING TEAM ORDERS, THEY CAN S__K MY D__K!!! :angry:

BTW, will someone tell STEVE SLATER FROM STARSPORTS to remove Hamilton's privates from his mouth before hosting the programme?

it seems like ESPN Sports is not as "Live" as it should be.

Right now while viewing thru the internet live website is the more up to date.....about 1 lap slower....on ESPN

Heikki slowed down deliberately to let Hamster past.

IF I EVER HEAR A POMME BRIT CRY FOUL ON FERRARI DOING TEAM ORDERS, THEY CAN S__K MY D__K!!! :angry:

BTW, will someone tell STEVE SLATER FROM STARSPORTS to remove Hamilton's privates from his mouth before hosting the programme?

yeah...almost immediately after ron dennis pressed the comms button....suspicious. anyway that aside LH did drive bloody fast. too bad massa lost his nerve. :rolleyes:

yeah...almost immediately after ron dennis pressed the comms button....suspicious. anyway that aside LH did drive bloody fast. too bad massa lost his nerve. :rolleyes:

Yep, I'll give Hamster that. He was fast today. The car was also setup perfectly. Congrats to McLaren

When that McLaren overtook Massa's Ferrari, I had to rub my eyes to make sure it wasn't a Red Bull or a Torro Rosso. Ferrari just didn't have the pace today.

what happened to ferrari and their team strategies? not working?

Domenciali's inexperience is coming through in the most inopportune ways. In Silverstone, they tried to "outsmart" the weather by keeping those worn intermediates on when everyone else changed tyers at the pitstop. Now in Hockenheim, bringing in BOTH cars at the same time made Kimi stationery TWICE as long and ended up bottled up 12th place behind all the slower cars!?!?!

If Ferrari's aiming for any serious WDC chances, I sure hope they're not betting on Massa. The bloke cracks under pressure, period. Aquaplaning FIVE times in Silverstone, and being manhandled by Hamilton like a British Bulldog ravaging a Brazilian Terrier in Hockenheim.

Perhaps they really do need someone like Ross Brawn.

IMHO, L. Hamilton and McLaren showed the rest of the field who is the boss at this German GP.

Congrats to Renault Nelson Piquet for his first Podium finish too!

IMHO, L. Hamilton and McLaren showed the rest of the field who is the boss at this German GP.

yah lah... congrats to the McLaren supporters here.

must admit that Hammy was damn fast yesterday. it's like his car's on steroids. ferrari don't even stand a chance.

yah lah... congrats to the McLaren supporters here.

must admit that Hammy was damn fast yesterday. it's like his car's on steroids. ferrari don't even stand a chance.

:think: must send his car on a dope test!:bsmilie: Wonder what is Alonso doingman no where in sight, started on the six place then smell no smoke...err...so smell alot of smoke!:bsmilie:

At least massa still in the top three!:sweat:

Wah, an amazing race by Hamilton and Maclaren. They were simply the fastest. The Ferrari just don't have the pace. In fact I was so worried that Massa might even lose 3rd placing in the last lap. Wonder what happen with Massa's car, his car simply don't have the power:dunno:

Anyway, I believe the best racer in this German GP has to go to Nelson Piquet Jr. He drove a very matured and controlled race to grab his 1st podium finish. Of course he was helped by the safety car, but to start from 17th and finish 2nd is not easy.:thumbsup:

ferrari pang chance lah... :D

if not, the season will be one-sided... :bsmilie:

kimi trying to do like last season. let LH lead happy happy then come from behind and grab the championship! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.