FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2010. (5 ~ 7 Nov.)

C. Klien will be driving for HRT in place of S. Yamamoto for this Brazilian GP. Does anyone know why?

a repeat of the Bulls performance (in Yeongnam) would be good :bsmilie:

Ferrari for the win and glory :thumbsup:

Four potential champions in top four places! Home Ground of Massa!

P2 Session finished with the following classification: VET WEB ALO HAM MAS KUB BUT HEI ROS MSC BAR KOB HUL SUT PET LIU BUE ALG TRU KOV DIG

GO FERRARI GO!!!
GO MASSA GO!!!
GO ALONSO GO!!!

Here is the starting grid for the race:
P1 Hulkenberg
P2 Vettel
P3 Webber
P5 Hamilton
P5 Alonso

I don't care about the championship, but don't you think Paula Malai Ali just gets hotter and hotter ? :sweat:

What a babe !!! :kiss::lovegrin::kiss:

This hulkerburger is wasting everyone's time

I don't have ESPN anymore......:cry:

Bro, I too don't have. I refuse to fill Starhub's coffers. In fact, I don't have cable TV at all. Happened to watch live streaming on the internet last night.

Anyway we are poised for the most exciting finish. 4 contenders fighting for the driver's championship!!!

Who do you think deserves to win most ? Keeping team loyalties aside, I'd love to see either Webber or Alonso win, just so that it's a slap in the face of Christian Horner.

Ever since Schumi quit Ferrari, I've lost interest in F1 and been dispassionate about most races...

Hahhaha, Bro asterixsg has reorganized his priority!!! :bsmilie:

bro bro bro. My priorities have always been in the right place ;)
Teams come n go, drivers come n go. But Paula just seems to get hotter n hotter every year. She's like fine wine :D

bro bro bro. My priorities have always been in the right place ;)
Teams come n go, drivers come n go. But Paula just seems to get hotter n hotter every year. She's like fine wine :D

good things get better as they aged eh? :bsmilie:

glad to see that you are back even if the curtains are coming down for this season.

I don't have ESPN anymore......:cry:

same here... refused to pay extra (i.e., for EPL) just to watch F1. but i do miss Paula Malai Ali :cry:

i now get my F1 fixes delayed/live from NTV7... better than nothing and it's free. i think their presenter can be as hot as Paula if not for the regulations in malaysia :bsmilie: