FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2010. (11 - 13 Jun 2010)

LOL yeah ! Hamilton FTW .

Maybe Ham will be 1st......1st to dnf.....:devil::bsmilie::sticktong

:bsmilie::thumbsup:

As much as I'm not a fan of Pork Slice, I must say Macca has been hard at work and have done an amazing job bringing the MP4-25 right along with the Red Bulls!

If only I can say the same about Ferrari. Bl00dy lazy Italians!

No doubt about Hamilton . Look at the driver , look at the car , look at the qualifying . Tsktsktsk , dont look at the race also know the results . Later i hear the commentary , SAME THING .

And Lewis Hamilton come through the checkered flag on pole , thats P1 . Smiles as he wave pass the crowds . Impressive perfermance !

a bit OT: where will you watch the succeeding races after starhub cease starsports broadcast on 1st of july? :dunno:

Weber given a 5 place penalty for a gear box change.

This means Vettel will be on the front row, and Alonso on the clean side of the second row!

L.Hamilton ! P1 , like i said . Tsktsktsk , shiok ah !

MioTV should be great after 1st July. Hopefully we get "Widescreen" 16:9 format for Espn and Starsports.

Wow! Another 1-2 from McLaren.

Well deserved win for Macca. Great teamwork, great car, and most importantly, Macca are continuously improving the car, like the new front wing they delivered in Canada.

As for Ferrari, car development just isn't fast enough. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: remove Stefano and bring a non-Italian as the team boss!!!

We're at half season mark, and if the trend continues, Macca will easily seize both driver's and constructor's championship, as Red Bull chokes, and Ferrari bloats....

Well deserved win for Macca. Great teamwork, great car, and most importantly, Macca are continuously improving the car, like the new front wing they delivered in Canada.

As for Ferrari, car development just isn't fast enough. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: remove Stefano and bring a non-Italian as the team boss!!!

We're at half season mark, and if the trend continues, Macca will easily seize both driver's and constructor's championship, as Red Bull chokes, and Ferrari bloats....

yeah... bring in some british blokes and get the job done! i wonder how long is Ferrari gonna play catch-up?