Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada 2008 - 08 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title sala.. its 8th June ;p

apalah bro... it's 8th June lah... :bsmilie:

whatever it is... Ferrari rulez!!!

GO FERRARI GO GO GO!!! GO FERRARI GO GO GO!!!
FERRARI ROX N ROLL TO ANOTHER 1,2 FINISH!!!

Go Renault~! :embrass:

ha ha ha..... sorry lah bros..... must the the hike in petrol price over in malaysia got me all blur on dates.

anyway, go go go.... go bmw.

by the way, anyone going to paradiz centre to catch the race at 1am monday (9th june)? :bigeyes:

ha ha ha..... sorry lah bros..... must the the hike in petrol price over in malaysia got me all blur on dates.

anyway, go go go.... go bmw.

by the way, anyone going to paradiz centre to catch the race at 1am monday (9th june)? :bigeyes:

Luckily, now there is no back to back North American races. US GP taken off the calendar. So not so bad. Used to miss 2 races in a row due to time differences.

wee_ly, Canadian GP very late la. Cannot tahan... :)

bro...cannot tahan also must support your mclaren lah :nono:

meanwhile...

FERRARI RULES F1!!! YET ANOTHER SCARLET ONE-TWO!!!! :lovegrin:

Cannot le Bro. Old liao... :embrass:
McLaren, I support in spirit, just for this leg. :)

you old meh?? i think younger than me woh :p

i think must be supporting mclaren that make you feel old...become silver-haired. i support ferrari so feel very young and energetic. :bsmilie:

BMW may not come home top in the race yet I support the they. They show some improvement year after year. Actually, I support team Sauber Petronas but since it was bought over by BMW, therefore I support BMW lah.

you old meh?? i think younger than me woh :p

i think must be supporting mclaren that make you feel old...become silver-haired. i support ferrari so feel very young and energetic. :bsmilie:

Bro, are you sure that you are older than me? You looked like just about my age nia. Eh! Supporting McLaren won't make me feel old la. It is the other stuff that makes me feel old...

Bro, are you sure that you are older than me? You looked like just about my age nia. Eh! Supporting McLaren won't make me feel old la. It is the other stuff that makes me feel old...

lol...in that case you should stay up and support mclaren so you can feel younger :sweatsm:

and if i'm around your age then if i can do stay up to support ferrari so can you :bsmilie:

Trust me bro.....madmacs is definately older than both of us......:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.