FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO - (21 to 24 May 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling pork slice will be canned during the race :devil:

:bsmilie:

HIs GF say they getting married! So he will be busy preparing for his big day that should disturb his concentration!:bsmilie:

ferrari
massa
kimi
ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe Friday is an extra day window for the teams to evaluate their aero packages, and have time to make more changes?? :think:

Take a look at http://www.formula1.com/

At the right hand side of the website, it is stated that there is Thursday Practice 1 & 2. But what happened to Friday? There is no activity on Friday! Am I missing something here?

This is absolutely correct. Formula 1 rules and regulations state that there are supposed to be 3 practice sessions before qualifying. With 2 practice sessions on friday and one on saturday, this meets the rules and regulations.

However there IS activity on Friday, true motorsport fans will know that the route towards becoming a formula 1 driver is usually through GP2. And as there is a GP2 race 1 on Friday in Monaco, it is not possible to have two races on one track at the same time.;)

This was also seen at the 2008 Formula 1 race in Monaco.

Last edited:
This is absolutely correct. Formula 1 rules and regulations state that there are supposed to be 3 practice sessions before qualifying. With 2 practice sessions on friday and one on saturday, this meets the rules and regulations.

However there IS activity on Friday, true motorsport fans will know that the route towards becoming a formula 1 driver is usually through GP2. And as there is a GP2 race 1 on Friday in Monaco, it is not possible to have two races on one track at the same time.;)

thanks for the info. :)

Thanks for the info, too. :)

Dovedo, come to think of it, can't the race the GP2 as a 'fringe race'? There are always support races in all the GPs. Can't the make the GP2 as a support race?

FERRARI LOSE APPEAL AGAINST BUDGET CAP

almost time to say good by to F1. it was fun while it lasted. let all the teams go out and have fun for the remainder of the season.

FORZA FERRARI!!!
thanks for the info madmacs.

but will Ferrari really back out for next season?

sorry if i appear out of nowhere? been watching this thread silently. so yeap. Hi all

Dovedo, come to think of it, can't the race the GP2 as a 'fringe race'? There are always support races in all the GPs. Can't the make the GP2 as a support race?

:confused: huh? don't get what u are trying to say???

GP2 is considered a feeder/support/fringe race in that GP 2 races coincide with the race weekend of formula 1. There are only 10 GP2 races this season, all of which coincide with race weekends of F1. There can't be a GP2 race in every F1 race weekend due to cost.

FERRARI LOSE APPEAL AGAINST BUDGET CAP

almost time to say good by to F1. it was fun while it lasted. let all the teams go out and have fun for the remainder of the season.

FORZA FERRARI!!!

oh deary me... F1 is really gonna be screwed. i'm not too sure if F1 will lose out a big chunk of viewership.if it does... then Bernie is also screwed. less income for him... heh.

thanks for the info madmacs.

but will Ferrari really back out for next season?

sorry if i appear out of nowhere? been watching this thread silently. so yeap. Hi all

first of all... welcome to the world of F1 in Clubsnap. although there are rivalries and mindless banters going on here... we are still cool each other :bsmilie:

i've got a feeling Ferrari won't back out on the championship next season. i think both their drivers still have active contracts right?

i suspect max mosley is sh*tting his pants which would explain why he keeps slamming ferrari. if he truly thinks f1 can survive without ferrari and other big teams, he probably wouldn't give a damn. :bsmilie:

first of all... welcome to the world of F1 in Clubsnap. although there are rivalries and mindless banters going on here... we are still cool each other :bsmilie:

i've got a feeling Ferrari won't back out on the championship next season. i think both their drivers still have active contracts right?

alonso already proclaimed he will not race with small teams. if tv viewship drops i doubt the big name drivers will want to stay in f1.

i wonder....if all the big names pull out and form a new championship.... :think:

alonso already proclaimed he will not race with small teams. if tv viewship drops i doubt the big name drivers will want to stay in f1.

hmmm.... shall we plan for a get together and watch a race this season in sportsbuzz@paradiz, in case next year onwards there mind not be any big names racing.

Bro, HISTORY liao can still remember ah!!! :thumbsup: :sweat:

Bros, wee_ly and raptor1988, take note of this ya... Every F1 fan here in CS will monitor how you guys create the threads - to see on time or not...

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.