FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO - (21 to 24 May 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weatherman says its gonna be sunny, yay!

Monaco is a love it or hate it circuit, never indifference. Either a bore-fest procession, or a crash-filled roller coaster.

From a driver's point of view, it can be a real b!tch of a circuit, with the slightest driver error meaning a DNF.

Traditionally a McLaren/Toyota circuit. With Brawn in the mix, let's see if their aero package fares just as well in slower winding street circuits.

Kimi is unusually upbeat about Monaco, aiming at least for a podium. Pork Slice is aiming nothing less than a P1. Button's warning everyone he's gonna be "aggressive" (oooohhh).

As always, I'm expecting Vettel to deliver the goods. With Adrian Newey promising an upgrade to the RBR for Monaco, I'm having high hopes for them.

Let the party begin!!! :thumbsup:

Monaco... the glamour circuit in the F1 calendar. good for the commercial sector but it's a bore for the hardcore F1 fan.

Wah! Good, now everyone seems to be in the F1 groove. Can share responsibility to start each of the circuit's thread. :)

Good job, raptor1988!

Monaco - Brawn 1 and 2 on start grid, Ferrari - 3 and 5, Red Bull - 4, McLiaren - 5, Renault - 6, the rest????

Its like that la. I used to watch Canew. :bsmilie: He always dun post the USGP few seasons back.

Bro, HISTORY liao can still remember ah!!! :thumbsup: :sweat:

Bros, wee_ly and raptor1988, take note of this ya... Every F1 fan here in CS will monitor how you guys create the threads - to see on time or not... :sweat:

Bro, HISTORY liao can still remember ah!!! :thumbsup: :sweat:

Bros, wee_ly and raptor1988, take note of this ya... Every F1 fan here in CS will monitor how you guys create the threads - to see on time or not... :sweat:

yeah!!! :bsmilie:

both ferrari in the front row and the win!!!

Dream on, they will crash out... hmmm, maybe 1 crash out becoz tried too hard, the other will be electrical problem. :devil:

Last edited:
Monaco - Brawn 1 and 2 on start grid, Ferrari - 3 and 5, Red Bull - 4, McLiaren - 5, Renault - 6, the rest????

Both the Force India will crash out... :devil:

(wah, i very evil today leh... :embrass:)

You ppl got play the PSP F1 2006 a not? Monaco is most difficult one, a bit not careful, you will hit the walls. Even going into the pit also difficult.

i have a feeling pork slice will be canned during the race :devil:

:bsmilie:

Take a look at http://www.formula1.com/

At the right hand side of the website, it is stated that there is Thursday Practice 1 & 2. But what happened to Friday? There is no activity on Friday! Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.