FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO - (21 to 24 May 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrates Brawn and Button again!

Haha! really nice to see Button jogging for the trophy presentation! :bsmilie:

:cheergal: I am just happy that yet again i won some money from the bets that i made, my predictions are correct, not so much of who i support & won. ;p

Ferrari is faster as the body works continues to be 'inspired' by details from other teams' cars. Keep being 'inspired' ba...

The Brawn cars are described as ever changing... how clever can they be...

mskwow.jpg

Besides new rear suspension geometry & dampers to cope with Monte Carlo's need for more suspension travel, is a new floor, with a cut out (1) in the middle section and an additional inlet (2) to accelerate the airflow in the central section.

this is the work in the brains of Ross Brawn.

woohoo!!! Ferrari finally finished a race with two cars in the points!!! looks like they finally gave up playing games :thumbsup:

Wah finally Ferrari managed an error free race! Hope the team can build on that and challenge Brawn GP.

The Brawn cars really can be so much faster than the others... damn impressive lah. Maybe bit by bit, the car getting faster & faster... not sure, i mean the settings for aerodynamics & the tyres for the track must be 'correct' also lah...

same here, only watching live timing....
later watch replay in Malaysia tv channel NTV7.
looks like brawn 1/2 again.
but kimi looks pretty good for 1st podium finish this season.

for those who tuned to ntv7, did you catch the reality game show called 'the shot' just before the race?

Status
Not open for further replies.