FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA 2008. (27 Apr.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
The results for Friday's first practice was the two prancing horses cars at P1 & P2. L. Hamilton was at P3.

Oooo 1st in line!

FORZA FERRARI~! :devil:

As of end of Friday, I felt that Ferrari are fast. We'll see how the qualifying on Saturday goes.

As of end of Friday, I felt that Ferrari are fast. We'll see how the qualifying on Saturday goes.

I din keep track of the practice and times. Spain GP I think McLaren will be fast, fast than BMW at least. These German manufacturers really going for each other I think. BMW will love to put 1 over Mecedes. :devil:

here we go again after a 3 weeks break. the action is back. woohoo!!!

comon Ferrari!!!

may go down to watch the qualifying at Singapore Pools for the fun of it... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

here we go again :bsmilie:

it will be another FERRARI 1-2!!! :lovegrin:

RAIKKONEN!!! RAIKKONEN!!! RAIKKONEN!!!

MASSA!!! MASSA!!! MASSA!!!

:cheergal:

Catalunya has never failed to excite! With all the new upgrades, I'm hoping for an all-out fight by the teams.

C'mon Renault, bounce back and show some form now!!! It's getting boring without the devilish Alonso back in the front few rows!

On that note, I hope McLaren will be able to shrug off that poor pace during practice.

And as always... FORZA FERRARI!!! :thumbsup:

GO FOR IT KIMI!!! :thumbsup:

Renault have these huge radical fin at the rear of the engine cover, like some medival combat helmet. Ferrari's hole in the nose looks simple.

Seems like the aerodynamics have advanced quite a bit.

Can go to 4D shop to bet on Ferrari winning at this time a not? :sweatsm:

W00T!!!

FERRARI 1-2

from start to finish!!! :cheergal:

CONGRATS TO KIMI AND MASSA!!!

wah....heikki's crash damn scary. thankfully he seems to be unhurt :sweat:

Oh yeah Ferrari 1-2! Excellent! Ferrari and Kimi now leads both tables. Massa is 4th but only 2 pts behind 2nd place Hammie.

I think the new samurai horns style wing on Honda's nose is damn ugly. Red Bull and Renault seem to share the same idea of having the big fin on the engine cover.

yeah... and i won the bet placed on Kimi to secure pole and win the race... woot!!!

go Ferarri all the way... :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all Ferrari fans here. I must admit, the Ferrari were a class above the rest in Spain.

Bravo Ferrari!!!

Major salutes to the Iceman for a cool, calm and controlled race... saving his engine for Turkey. And yes, kudos to Massa too for not spinning into the gravel ;)

Heikki's crash was quite scary, as even with slo-mo replay, the car was darting into the barrier!! Thank God he's fine.

Most importantly, I'm glad Renault's back into "somewhat" fighting form!

:cheergal:Hurray FERRARI!!! the only red that make my weekend!:bsmilie::cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.