FORMULA 1™ Magyar Nagydij 2006. (6 Aug.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Its time for the Hungarian GP this weekend. Anyone there particularly likes this track? It is notorious for being dirty but will progressively improve over the weekend.

Another victory for M. Schumacher, making it 4 in a trot? But, I am still rooting for F. Alonso and K. Raikkonen. :cheergal:

Kimi should go to Renault or Ferrari (or even Honda) when Alonso goes to McLaren next year.

Hhhmmmm. Looks like it would take a miracle for a Renault win this weekend. Without the mass dampener, Renault's performance is not competitive. Hope that McLaren will be able to upset the Ferraris. But the Ferraris look hot this weekend.

Canew said:
Wah, kelccm. You are a all out Ferrari and Schumi fan!

I started supporting Schumi when he was a Benetton driver. Before that, I was a big fan of Nelson Piquet when he was champion for Williams and later Lotus. At that time, I don't really like Ferrari, especially when Alain Prost was with them. Other of my favourites were Senna and Nigel Mansell.

Of course now my only favourite is Schumacher and Ferrari.:lovegrin:

Ooooo I'm not so a driver fan. I'm more of a team fan. I admit, I started out liking team Marlboro McLaren Honda back in the late 80s and early 90s and Senna was driving for them. When Senna left McLaren for Williams, I was in a limbo, lost interest in F1 and also due to bad coverage of the sports. At that time, no live, only can watch some late night re-runs. Then came the fatel crash in his FW14 at San Marino......and the emergance of Shumi in his Benetton Ford. After they capture the title, I did not catch up with F1.

It was only in the mid 90s that Damien Hill and Mika won things for McLaren and Williams that I start to catch up with F1 again. So I support the 'underdog' Ferrari. They WAS the underdog! lol. Then Ferrari decided to scrape their GT involvement and focus all their money and energy into F1 and begin to win the title again. The F50GT is still one of the rarest car in the world as Ferrari only built a few of them before they scrape their GT program and it never really did compete I think.

Note: I might be wrong in some of my facts above but this is what I remembered. :)

OT at bit but:

Da Matta badly injured in crash

Ex Toyota F1 driver Da Matta got badly hurt. He crash into a deer and the deer slam into him. :confused: What luck!

Ayrton Senna

:cheergal: :vhappy: :cheergal:

the legend continues ^_^

I would want either Team honda or Toyota to win :D meaning Button, Barrichello and Trulli!!! I hate Ralf... and it it boring to see Alonso, Michael and kimi to stand at the podium all the time

Both Schumi and Alonso given 2 sec penalty! :eek: Its going to be interesting to see how both Ferrari and Renault react with their strategy and plans. Honda really on the ball and Super Aguri is no longer last in this grid. ;p

Messa screw up both his hot lap in the final qualifying phase but still enough to get 2nd. Locked up his front tyres twice in his 2 hot laps! Schumi will had pole if he din screw up and get the 2 sec penalty @ 1:20.875 minus 2 sec = 1:18.875 = pole!

Grid for Hungarian Grand Prix following qualifying on Saturday:

1. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) McLaren-Mercedes 1:19.599
2. Felipe Massa (Brz) Ferrari 1:19.886
3. Rubens Barrichello (Brz) Honda 1:20.085
4. Pedro de la Rosa (Spa) McLaren-Mercedes 1:20.117
5. Mark Webber (AUS) Williams-BMW 1:20.266
6. Ralf Schumacher (Ger) Toyota 1:20.759
7. Giancarlo Fisichella (Ita) Renault 1:20.924
8. Jarno Trulli (Ita) Toyota 1:21.132
9. Robert Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber 1:22.049
10. Nick Heidfeld (Ger) BMW Sauber 1:20.623
11. Michael Schumacher **(Ger) Ferrari 1:20.875
12. David Coulthard (GB) Red Bull 1:20.890
13. Christian Klien (Aut) Red Bull 1:21.207
14. Jenson Button * (GB) Honda 1:20.092
15. Fernando Alonso **(Spa) Renault 1:21.364
16. Tiago Monteiro (Por) Midland 1:23.767
17. Vitantonio Liuzzi (Ita) Toro Rosso 1:22.068
18. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Williams-BMW 1:22.084
19. Takuma Sato (Jpn) Super Aguri 1:22.967
20. Scott Speed *** (USA) Toro Rosso 1:22.317
21. Sakon Yamamoto (Jpn) Super Aguri 1:24.016
22. Christijan Albers *(Ned) Midland 1:23.146

* 10-place penalty for unscheduled engine

**Given a two-second penalty

*** Drops a place after impeding another driver in qualifying

Anyone out there can tell me why both M. Schumacher and F. Alonso were penalised 2 secs. each? :confused:

Canew said:
Anyone out there can tell me why both M. Schumacher and F. Alonso were penalised 2 secs. each? :confused:

quoted in one of the link provided #5,

'Alonso was punished for a deliberate brake test and for overtaking under a flag in Friday's second practice. '

M.S, dun know..

For me doesn't really matters, just as long Schumacher finish in the top 8 and ahead of Alonso:sticktong

But I hope Massa can win this one instead.

k3nn3th03 said:
quoted in one of the link provided #5,

'Alonso was punished for a deliberate brake test and for overtaking under a flag in Friday's second practice. '

M.S, dun know..

Schumi kenna 2 sec penalty for overtaking when red flag was shown during Sat's morning practice.

Both acts by Schumi and Alonso are considered dangerous to others and so they got punished.

What an eventful race! Looks like M. Schumacher will not get his 4th. victory in a row today.

This race is insane :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.