FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions (or my wish;))....

Kimi and Massa will finish 1-2
Alonso and Hamilton will take each other out at the 1st corner:bsmilie::devil:

Since this will be the last race of the 2007 season, I thought that we can have more time to discuss F1 stuff here.

Let me start: Alonso to rejoin Renault in 2008. Looks like he cannot tolerate the Woking team any more. (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/305150/1/.html)

As expected, Alonso has left Maclaren. He will not want to be in a team where he is not the No.1 driver. But Renault may not be as good as when he won his 2 driver's championship, so it may not be an ideal move for him.

As expected, Alonso has left Maclaren. He will not want to be in a team where he is not the No.1 driver. But Renault may not be as good as when he won his 2 driver's championship, so it may not be an ideal move for him.

There is only two ways in which Alonso will be a competitive force next year, either get a seat in a Ferrari (not going to happen) or in a Maclaren (Idiot just gave up his only option). Regardless of what he does he needs to pull his head in and learn the meaning of sportsmanship instead of being a big suk...

Hamilton all the way.....​

good prediction :thumbsup:

There is only two ways in which Alonso will be a competitive force next year, either get a seat in a Ferrari (not going to happen) or in a Maclaren (Idiot just gave up his only option). Regardless of what he does he needs to pull his head in and learn the meaning of sportsmanship instead of being a big suk...

Hamilton all the way.....​

I dont agree bro. In my opinion, FA has a lot to do with Mclaren's improvement this year in terms of developing their car. The way I look at it, if not for FA, LH would not be driving a competitive car this year.

Remember earlier this year when FA said that he knows why Kimi didnt win the WDC in a Mclaren.

my gut feel is that Hamilton will win the WDC... it's sad but looks like it's gonna happen unless some divine intervention can happen :bsmilie:

whatever it is, i'll stay awake to support Ferrari all the way. glad that they took the WDC to the wire :thumbsup:

I dont agree bro. In my opinion, FA has a lot to do with Mclaren's improvement this year in terms of developing their car. The way I look at it, if not for FA, LH would not be driving a competitive car this year.

Remember earlier this year when FA said that he knows why Kimi didnt win the WDC in a Mclaren.

Not arguing with you there, but that was then, given where the cars are now and LH's ability both as a driver and to provide feedback I think Maclaren will continue to make progress (along with Ferrari of course) and the rest will be playing catch. I predict that it will be at least 2009-10 before the Ferrari/Maclaren dominance is broken consistently.

GO FERRARI GO!GO FERRARI GO!GO FERRARI GOGOGOG!!!!!!!

:cheergal: Kimi to win the WDC :cheergal:

rooting for the rookie.

hehe..ya. FIA want to make sure mclaren treat both drivers equally. so should be quite fair if alonso and hamilton take each other out :sweatsm:

unless he brings with him secrets from ferrari and mclaren :think:

if cry baby alonso really leaves McLaren, who do you think will fill up the void? or maybe Ronnie's gonna clone Hamilton?

its really a dream to see Kimi win....I got goosebumps after the Chinese GP..knowing that it will happen!

GO FERRARI!!!! Alonso to do Kimi a favour by taking out LH!!

oh yeah...
finally... Kimi take the chequered flag & clinch the 2007 driver title ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.