FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2007. (27 May.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
OK. Monaco this weekend - favourite playground of L. Hamilton. He has won the race here during his F3 career. Will he be the winner this weekend?

ha ha Canew, you did it again :D

With overtaking literally impossible, the guy who qualifies on P1 has the highest chance to win the race (provided he doesn't crash into the barriers :bsmilie: and his car doesn't fail on him). Its anybody's race really. Kimi, Massa, Alonso, Hamilton and not ruling out the BMWs.

If I were to place a bet, it would be on Hamilton. But then my heart says a Ferrari should win. :bsmilie:

Monte Carlo FTW!!I say Kimi again

me, i'll place my bet on those guys with diamonds on their helmets.

hey, anyone knows where we can jam and watch the race live together?

Don't believe Kimi will walk back to the pit lane again this time round....so got to be him if not the super charged Alonso :thumbsup: But don't be surprise people like Ralf or DC spoil the party...the live just round the corner if I remember correctly.....don't know how many hair they'd dropped there :lovegrin:

OK. Monaco this weekend - favourite playground of L. Hamilton. He has won the race here during his F3 career. Will he be the winner this weekend?

He and Alonso will be wearing white diamond encursted helmets! And a diamond ring with their tyre tread design on it. :confused:

Now its pimp my driver! :bsmilie:

Interesting article about safety cars and their drivers:

When the big cats of Formula One are still locked up in the paddock, the mice in the machinery come onto the track to play out a private duel.
Get down to the circuit early enough on a Thursday and you might catch a glimpse of the silver safety and medical cars blitzing round the track.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6646383.stm

Think tomolo its going to be kimi's day!:cool:

GO FERRARI GOGOGO!!!

Kimi is really a jinx! :eek: I really think he is overrated. Massa have to be their number 1 driver now. Ferrari lack of pace. :sweat:

Hmmm. A McLaren 1-2 starting grid. Hope that this classification remains all the way till the end of the race. ;)

Sunday's weather report for Monte Carlo.

clear.gif
showersc.gif
clear.gif

Light Rain
HI: 22 C
LO: 15 C

Kimi is really a jinx! :eek: I really think he is overrated. Massa have to be their number 1 driver now. Ferrari lack of pace. :sweat:

Mclaren were fastest in the Monaco trim days of the Ricard test. Ferrari are quicker in the Canada trim.

So, what do you guys think is the strategy of the teams ?
Safety car might also be deployed if someone crashes heavily into the barriers - a very likely possibility in Monaco.
Expected showers add a twist to the story, right ?

Kimi will definitely be on a heavy fuel load, hoping to finish the race with just one pitstop.
If all goes well for him, I guess he will finish in the top 5 or 6.
Between Alonso and Hamilton, I just have a feeling that the latter is heavy on fuel. Otherwise, he was so quick in the first two sessions and dropped fractionally in the 3rd one, so he has to be on a heavier fuel load.
Massa. Well, he did the best in the circumstances. Unless the McLarens take each other out, he has a very slim chance of finishing first.
Fisi will be fighting with BMWs in the middle of the field.

I am putting my money on Hamilton.

Less than 2 hrs to the start of the race. Should be gripping stuff.

hey, anyone knows where we can jam and watch the race live together?

Yeah, we should do that sometime. Someone wrote in this forum that there's a place in Houngang that shows the race LIVE. Other than that, the only other place that i know of is Conrad Hotel - bloody expensive.

So, what do you guys think is the strategy of the teams ?
Safety car might also be deployed if someone crashes heavily into the barriers - a very likely possibility in Monaco.
Expected showers add a twist to the story, right ?

Kimi will definitely be on a heavy fuel load, hoping to finish the race with just one pitstop.
If all goes well for him, I guess he will finish in the top 5 or 6.
Between Alonso and Hamilton, I just have a feeling that the latter is heavy on fuel. Otherwise, he was so quick in the first two sessions and dropped fractionally in the 3rd one, so he has to be on a heavier fuel load.
Massa. Well, he did the best in the circumstances. Unless the McLarens take each other out, he has a very slim chance of finishing first.
Fisi will be fighting with BMWs in the middle of the field.

I am putting my money on Hamilton.

Less than 2 hrs to the start of the race. Should be gripping stuff.

To me, to get pole at Monace is the utmost importance. I think that was McLaren's strategy.

As for L. Hamilton's slower time, here is what is mentioned about it: (from www.formula1.com)
"Hamilton was fractionally quicker until he encountered Mark Webber’s Red Bull on the approach to Portier. The Australian moved off line as they went through the tunnel, but Hamilton had lost a precious tenth or two and had to settle for the 1m 15.905s lap he had recorded earlier as he came up with 1m 15.968s."

McLaren, to the forte! :D

Personal battle between the McLarens - what a sight !!!
Precision driving by both Alonso and Hamilton. Lovely :bsmilie:

This surely has to be McLarens' race.

Status
Not open for further replies.