FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2006. (28 May.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
The most glamorous round is on this weekend.

Hope that Button gets a good qualifying grid and challenge for the win.

GO SCHUMI GO GO GO:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Ferrari change Pit Crew - Outsourced to Indians!!!

Tooooo Goood

Ferrari's F1 Team has fired its entire pit crew. The announcement follows Ferrari's decision to take advantage of India's high unemployment rate, and hire unemployed Indian youths from Dharavi, Mumbai. The decision to hire them was brought on by a recent documentary on how they were able to remove a set of wheels from a car parked in the street in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment. Ferrari's erstwhile crew took more than 8 seconds with the right equipment.

This was thought to be an excellent yet bold move by Ferrari management, and, as most races are won & lost in the pits,
Ferrari would have an advantage over every other team.

However, Ferrari's expectations were exceeded, as during the crew's
first practice session; not only were 'da boyz' from
Bombay able to change the tyres in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds had resprayed the car, filed off the chassis number
and sold the vehicle over to the McLaren Team!!

syl said:

Tooooo Goood

Ferrari's F1 Team has fired its entire pit crew. The announcement follows Ferrari's decision to take advantage of India's high unemployment rate, and hire unemployed Indian youths from Dharavi, Mumbai. The decision to hire them was brought on by a recent documentary on how they were able to remove a set of wheels from a car parked in the street in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment. Ferrari's erstwhile crew took more than 8 seconds with the right equipment.

This was thought to be an excellent yet bold move by Ferrari management, and, as most races are won & lost in the pits,

Bombay able to change the tyres in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds had resprayed the car, filed off the chassis number

So this is to tell the world that indian worker is cheap .? :dunno:

syl said:

Tooooo Goood

LOL!!!!

Ah! A Ferrari on the either end of the grid. M. Schumacher on the pole with his team mate, Massa at the rear of grid.

I thought that K. Raikkonen will have a better challenge for the pole. (P4, eventually)

Apparently Michael's pole is considered provisional, the stewards will investigate the "engine stalled" incident towards the end of the last qualifying.

I miss the qualifying. Read that Shumi got a controversial pole.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/5023004.stm

Renault team boss Flavio Briatore said: "It looked deliberate, and everybody is saying it, not just me. It wasn't like he hit the barriers - he just parked the car. I can't believe it.

"I don't know why he needed to do it - that's the way Ferrari manage.

"I think he is taking everyone for a ride.

"Someone who was seven times a world champion wants us to believe that he didn't do it on purpose - it's fairyland.

"And given that we are not Snow White and the Seven Dwarves I think that what he did was unsporting and against everything.

"It's really astonishing what he did. Incredible."

Michael Schumacher on his controversial qualifying spin

"It was a touch too much going into that final corner, I locked up the front and went wide - I did not know where the other guys were" - Michael Schumacher.

Both Ferrari spinned and crashed. Maybe Bridgestone is still struggling at Monaco.

Schumacher stripped of pole

Stewards said that he had deliberately stopped his car on the track after spinning, stopping rivals from setting a faster time

Fisichella set the fifth fastest time but he was punished after the session for holding up David Coulthard. He lost his fastest three laps and will start ninth

Why did HE do it?

The biggest question wasn't DID he do it deliberately. It was quite obvious he did it deliberately. It was WHY he did it? Why risk his reputation as a seven-times World Champion, the greatest points scorer, GP winner, pole-sitter, driver etc of all time

:thumbsd:

Its a mystery man. lol. What a kuku schmi. What was he thinking? But i din see it happen, so i better reserve my comments. :)

Wow! What a development. Never have I remembered seeing both the Ferraris at the back of the grid! :bigeyes:

lol kimi, keep walking. ;p C. Klien wearing superman outfit, driving superman car. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.