FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2006. (28 May.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will a renault blow up? Their road cars are horrible compared to the racing ones :sweatsm:

kimi again in bitter luck after his mac explode,
it's christmas day for alonso...strugglying for pace, damn lucky

Klose said:
When will a renault blow up? Their road cars are horrible compared to the racing ones :sweatsm:

The Renault F1 team as a whole package is very strong.
Unlikely, unless.........they sign a new sponsor = Johnney Walker - Keep Walking. :sweatsm:

When you take out both Ferrari and McLaren, Renault got no more rivials. Williams' engine not good enough. A walk in the park for Alonso. Poor Super Aguri, they're like road hogs in this circuit. :bsmilie:

Excellent drive by Schumi :thumbsup: 22nd to 5th already not bad considering that this is an almost impossible to overtake circuit :thumbsup:

Yup, to give credit to M. Schumacher. Great drive from him.

And we have Superman on the podium! (maybe the first time in F1 history!) :bsmilie:

Whats up with the superman suits and car BTW? :think:

Schumi overtook a LOT of cars. Daring.

One thought that I have now - Is F. Alonso jumping from the pan and into the fire by switching from Renault to McLaren? Seems to me that the reliability issues that have dogged McLaren is still there since like a few seasons ago.

afbug said:
Whats up with the superman suits and car BTW? :think:

Schumi overtook a LOT of cars. Daring.

RBR sponsored by Superman Returns movie.

Canew said:
One thought that I have now - Is F. Alonso jumping from the pan and into the fire by switching from Renault to McLaren? Seems to me that the reliability issues that have dogged McLaren is still there since like a few seasons ago.

His car kena overheated when the Safety Car was deployed for Webber's engine problem. Seems like the car need a lot of speed to cool the engine. Lady luck is sleeping with Alonso a lot in this season... Gee...

The highlight of the race should be Shumi trying for Ruben's arse with little traction left from his taryas and clocking the fastest lap in the race.

Alonso was cruising through for the win, he even let Schumi and Fisi through not wanting to get involved.

Here was a question posed to F. Alonso during the press conference after the Monaco GP. (something to the effect of my post #28)

Q: (Livio Oricchio – O Estado de Sao Paulo) Fernando, your main competitor, McLaren, is always having problems with the car, or is not so fast as your car is… Do you sometimes ask yourself -- ‘what did I do when I signed for McLaren?’
F Alonso: I think we will wait and see, but I have to concentrate on keeping this consistency in the championship. I think I won it last year, without making any mistakes, and by finishing with 15 podiums and now I have seven. So if I keep like this, then I can fight for this 2006 championship and for next year we will see, but it is a new challenge for sure with a new team and I am sure we will fight again for the championship next year.

(from: http://www.formula1.com/race/news/4439/757.html)

For those who have never seen the red at the back of the grid...think back to the 80s...they really sucked then lol
i dont like the german cheater but it was a hell of a drive to start last and end up 5th in monaco, he does have skill and doesnt need to cheat.

litefoot said:
RBR sponsored by Superman Returns movie.

icic! Couthard and Klien should have worn red capes and underwear. :sweatsm: When i see the S sign on their chest, cannot tahan. lol. :bsmilie:

Back in the early 80s, Ferrari was in a bad shape. Those were the JPS cars days. Late 80s, Ferrari start to come back with Prost and Senna but still lose out to the Marlboro car, McLaren when they got Senna. Senna then moved on to Williams and sadly he crashed at Imola. - This was what i remembered.

simon.edward said:
For those who have never seen the red at the back of the grid...think back to the 80s...they really sucked then lol
i dont like the german cheater but it was a hell of a drive to start last and end up 5th in monaco, he does have skill and doesnt need to cheat.
totally agreee, maybe he will win the race, even he get P2 for qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.