FORMULA 1™ Gran Premio Vodafone d'Italia 2006. (10 Sep.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
The 'home track' for Ferrari this weekend. My gut feel tells me a win for the scarlet cars for this round. :embrass:

kelccm said:
:lovegrin: Schumi is No. 1!!!:lovegrin:

:cheergal: Ferrari Rules F1!!!:cheergal:

I second that...:thumbsup:

GO FERRARI home Race!!!!!!!! sure 1,2 finish. hahaha....

The latest news is that Alonso has been knocked back 5 places and he starts in 10th place for blocking Felipe Massa.

r32 said:
The latest news is that Alonso has been knocked back 5 places and he starts in 10th place for blocking Felipe Massa.

waoo that is a great piece of news. :bsmilie:

Come on Ferrari! :devil:

Some news and rumours:
Next year's season will be cut to 17 races. San Marino will be axed and so is one of the German tracks. Nurbergring and Hockenhiem will take turns hosting the German GP; eg, one this season, and the other next. Ferrari will be fighting to keep the San Marino GP as it is their home turf.

Also heard that Suzuka will not be hosting any GP. Sad! Kimi rumours to Ferrari is still hot. Shumi is expected to announce his retirement after today's race.

wildstallion said:
Come On Raikkonen!

Hopefully Mclaren have a decent engine inside this one!!!

Second that! Kimi has yet to show his colours this season. Although he is out of the race for the Championship, i sure hope that he reminds everyone else he is no fluke.

Redstar202 said:
Second that! Kimi has yet to show his colours this season. Although he is out of the race for the Championship, i sure hope that he reminds everyone else he is no fluke.

Hes definatly no fluke, hes a damn good driver, just needs a car that can keep up with his pace!

afbug said:
Next year's season will be cut to 17 races. San Marino will be axed and so is one of the German tracks. Nurbergring and Hockenhiem will take turns hosting the German GP; eg, one this season, and the other next. Ferrari will be fighting to keep the San Marino GP as it is their home turf.

The full line-up for the 2007 season is as follows:

Australia, March 18
Malaysia, April 08
Bahrain, April 15
Spain, May 13
Monaco, May 27
Canada, June 10
United States, June 17
France, July 01
United Kingdom, July 08
Germany, July 22
Hungary, August 05
Turkey, August 26
Italy, September 09
Belgium, September 16
China, September 30
Japan, October 07
Brazil, October 21

What a race so far. M. Schumacher looks good now. Hope that K. Raikkonen will be able to make a move on him.

Wonder why R. Kubica's brakes are creating so much smoke during braking. It is still very early in the race to have thinning brake plates...

Canew said:
K. Raikkonen to replace M. Schumacher.

If Ferrari remains competitive, all the pit conference interviews next season will be :hung: Hope his luck will change for the better in Ferrari. :bsmilie:

Woohoo! Schumi is 2pts behind and Ferrari is 3pts ahead of Renault! Saviour the moment, you're quite unlikely to see another 7 time champion again. Well it will be 8 if he wins this season's championship.

Kimi to Ferrari, Alonso to McLaren, Renault how? They need to get another top driver. If not, their car wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.