FORMULA 1™ Gran Premio Foster's di San Marino 2006. (23 Apr.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
every yr i hope for a mclaren win. disappointed the last few yrs. at one stage 2 yrs back, almost gave up watching F1 after mclaren was lapped by a ferrari

Somehow the sequence of events would prevent McLaren from winning the Championship. Hope that this pattern will change real soon.

another renault win or a ferrari revival ;)

It seems that the Prancing Horse is clocking the fastest times for the practice sessions. Lets hope Mika comes out with something during the Qualifying tonight.

Inimatad said:
It seems that the Prancing Horse is clocking the fastest times for the practice sessions. Lets hope Mika comes out with something during the Qualifying tonight.

bro, must keep pace with the times. Mika has stopped racing for years. i think you mean Kimi, yea ;)

burger said:
bro, must keep pace with the times. Mika has stopped racing for years. i think you mean Kimi, yea ;)

Got la, i think some rally or GT series. :bsmilie: But i think he also retire from it liao. :sweatsm:

FORZA FERRARI~! :devil:

What's Mclaren's sponser slogan? 'Keep walking'?
Honda thinks other wise. :D
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=191592

The curse of mclaren cos Kimi move to scarlet next year.
Hope he win the driver champ this year.
& alonso doesn't deserve to b champ, he just a newbie, got fast car & very lucky.

mysterio506 said:
& alonso doesn't deserve to b champ, he just a newbie, got fast car & very lucky.

So what you're saying is that Giancarlo Fisichella either has a slower car, is unlucky, or both ? ;)

You gotta give credit where it's due ...

Now Star Sports ch24 got Indy series, 'LIVE'. :thumbsup: But going round and round an oval.....

burger said:

Hahaha got the wrong Finn...yeah I meant Kimi.
Last heard that Alonso was fastest for yesterday's afternoon session.

mysterio506 said:
The curse of mclaren cos Kimi move to scarlet next year.
Kimi going to Ferrari! Got such an announcement meh??? :confused: If yes, can Bro mysterio506 point me to it?

Canew said:
Kimi going to Ferrari! Got such an announcement meh??? :confused: If yes, can Bro mysterio506 point me to it?

Ever came out on the ST sometime back tt Ferrari wd like to sign Kimi after Shumi hangs up his wheels..:sweatsm:

but it'd be interesting 2 hv Kimi n Alonso in the same team next year.... ;p

uncle_catz said:
Ever came out on the ST sometime back tt Ferrari wd like to sign Kimi after Shumi hangs up his wheels..:sweatsm:
Ya, there was some mention about Kimi's possible move. But this is not confirmed right?

hmm..ferrari and...:eek: honda

1 M Schumacher 1:22.795
2 J Button 1:22.988
3 R Barrichello 1:23.242
4 F Massa 1:23.702
5 F Alonso 1:23.709
6 R Schumacher 1:23.772
7 JP Montoya 1:24.021
8 K Raikkonen 1:24.158

Status
Not open for further replies.