Formatting CD-R to read on Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasD

Sep 22, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.focusonpixel.com
Hi guys,

Recently I formatted my CD-R with my PC and burn in a few JPEG but it couldn't be read on the Apple computer. Can anyone enlighten me how I can format it to read on apple PC?

Thks in advance..:)

ThomasD said:
Hi guys,

Recently I formatted my CD-R with my PC and burn in a few JPEG but it couldn't be read on the Apple computer. Can anyone enlighten me how I can format it to read on apple PC?

Thks in advance..:)

what software did you use? and how did you burn it? it might not work if you use packet writing. also did you finalize the session?

I used Roxio to format the CD, copied in all the JPEG and finalised it. Any software that can be used to format the cd to resd on apple?

ThomasD said:
I used Roxio to format the CD, copied in all the JPEG and finalised it. Any software that can be used to format the cd to resd on apple?

if you formatted the cd-r then it sounds like you used packet writing. thats probably the reason. try creating a new cd, then drag your jpegs into the window. once you are done click burn cd or write cd.

madmacs said:
if you formatted the cd-r then it sounds like you used packet writing. thats probably the reason. try creating a new cd, then drag your jpegs into the window. once you are done click burn cd or write cd.

How do I create a new cd? Using Roxio's data creation?

i'm using a mac so i'm not sure what options you have available to you. best to check your roxio manual. there should be an option to create a data cd or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.