Forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgotha

Aug 20, 2004
Melbourne/Singapore
Untitled1.jpg

Taken today 25th Dec 2005.

I dont understand the title to this thread.

Why isit forgotten when its taken on 25th dec? The day that most (I don't know should I say all) Christians remember most?

No offence, just my own thought.

Well, i feel it's forgotten cos many pple have simply lost the idea wat 25th Dec is all about, Most seem to be preoccupied with fun fun fun n more fun.:( What prompted me to take this pic n title it "Forgotten" was after a trip to Orchard Rd ard 3am on X'mas day. Rubiish was strewn everywhere, drunks sleeping on benches,floors. Snow spray was on cars parked outside the hotels............n so on............

Nice colour. But the main subject lack sharpness leh. Sorry just my opinion.

Seems like some scene from Final Fantasy ...

NE clicks clicks said:
Nice colour. But the main subject lack sharpness leh. Sorry just my opinion.

yuo, agree that it's not sharp enuff.........

The subject is there, however, like no messages... may be if will be better if the blur background can tell us something... like somewhere, or wat is happening behind.

wah, then the art is there...

I feel that the main idea behind the photograph is extremely well thought out. I share your sentiments, Golgotha. the meaning of Christmas has been seriously warped by crass consumerism and materialism. Its good to see ppl like u think of this for a title...

The contrasting colours work well..especially with the horizontal of the crucifix aligned with the green cast across.

Most importantly, lets ppl think. =)

Douglas

doug3fflux said:
I feel that the main idea behind the photograph is extremely well thought out. I share your sentiments, Golgotha. the meaning of Christmas has been seriously warped by crass consumerism and materialism. Its good to see ppl like u think of this for a title...

The contrasting colours work well..especially with the horizontal of the crucifix aligned with the green cast across.

Most importantly, lets ppl think. =)

Douglas

Thanks.:) The original pic was really nothing at all. I played with curves to see if i can do seomthing

haha. welcomed.

A little washed out though. As if got flare or something.

Douglas

The pic is taken inside my car. The cross or rosary was hanging from my rear view mirror. My car was undergoing a car wash. The background of the pic is actually white foam sprayed onto my windscreen. The bottom part which is dark is actually my dashboard. I used built in flash hence certain areas of the cross looks light up.

lol. how creative while waiting! the guy scrubbing away must be like.....er, okaay..

ture, he was wondering how come got flash coming from inside the car..........hahaha thot i doing spot check on them.:bsmilie:

I think a broken cross would brings about a better relation to the title. The broken cross would represent how today's context of X'mas as a day of merry making, fun and laughter. Furhermore, a broken cross would represent how many had forgotten the things Jesus went through and why He need to go through them...

yep good point! but he was in the car waiting for them to wash la, bro....=)

Status
Not open for further replies.