forgot to push process slide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

henavs

Dec 23, 2002
Yesterday afternoon dropped 2 rolls of slide for my elephant preview zoo shots at Ruby but forgot to tell them to push process 1 stop...hehe, Die liao..:D

Guess yesterday wasn't a good day for me, my POSB atm card got swallowed by one of da ATM machines in Peninsula Plaza...I left penniless now...Must get a replacement, darn...;(

Just wondering, how bad will da pic be underexposed if its processed 1 stop lower from what it supposed to be?

Originally posted by henavs
..Guess yesterday wasn't a good day for me, my POSB atm card got swallowed by one of da ATM machines in Peninsula Plaza...I left penniless now...Must get a replacement, darn...;(

Just go to any POSB branch and you can get a replacement card easily.

Originally posted by Jason Ho
Just go to any POSB branch and you can get a replacement card easily.

Thx, Jason

Da atm card thingy settled already, no hassle :)

You might have truoble if the metering is very acuurate.. If abt half a stop under, you could still use digital to push up a bit to reveal more details.

Maybe u can try calling them.

Originally posted by binbeto
You might have truoble if the metering is very acuurate.. If abt half a stop under, you could still use digital to push up a bit to reveal more details.

Maybe u can try calling them.

Ic...:)

Called 'em just now & they said da slides are already processed & ready to be collected this evening...

Wasted...:cry:

Ic...:)

Called 'em just now & they said da slides are already processed & ready to be collected this evening...

Wasted...:cry:
ouch... negatives not so bad, but slides very hard to compensate. happened to me before so i know the feeling. well at least next time you'll be a bit more paranoid about giving developing instructions, like me... :D

Originally posted by Larry
ouch... negatives not so bad, but slides very hard to compensate. happened to me before so i know the feeling. well at least next time you'll be a bit more paranoid about giving developing instructions, like me... :D

Thx, Larry
must learn from mistakes, hope next time can be extra careful...:p

must learn from mistakes, hope next time can be extra careful...:p

I have made the same mistake so do what I used to do,

I would have sticker sheets in my camera bag that I put on the exposed rolls.

The stickers were marked for either push/pull processing and different stops. Comes in handy when out shooting heaps of rolls and then trying to remember which rolls were pushed when it is time for processing.

and this has reminded me to get some printed up again... I haven't had the need for push/pull processing since getting back into 35mm photog in Jan but better to have them ready for when I do.

Originally posted by mysteriousjimmy
I have made the same mistake so do what I used to do,

I would have sticker sheets in my camera bag that I put on the exposed rolls.

The stickers were marked for either push/pull processing and different stops. Comes in handy when out shooting heaps of rolls and then trying to remember which rolls were pushed when it is time for processing.

and this has reminded me to get some printed up again... I haven't had the need for push/pull processing since getting back into 35mm photog in Jan but better to have them ready for when I do.

That's a good idea, Jimmy...

But luckily 1 stop mistake is not so bad for my slides this time. :p
It is indeed most of da pics came out more or less half stop underexpose, it could've been worst if I tried to push 2 stops...

Status
Not open for further replies.