Forever Young *Debut*: Glamour Shootout - 18th Aug, SAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope to learn from photographers going this shoot.
I a new bie.

Take your time to learn and enjoy the shoot. The people here are very friendly. :thumbsup:
:)

UPDATES

Photographers
1. Prataz
2. Chew
3. Francis

4. James
5. alexhime84
6. JCantemprate
7. Anon
8. Carter
9. Elvis
10. Mark
11. Dennis
12. Sonis
13. cykic
14. Trueheart
15. whitecastle
16. Brian
17. photougenics
18. Stevie

Details of shoot sent out to all. Pls check your PM. :)

Join us next week bro. :thumbsup:

Will be a good one too. ;)

Hi Producer,glad to hear from you mmm not only me work on sat.;)When will be the next shoot will elynn koh be include again,during Sep huh?Hey guyz up there Enjoy the outing 2moro.Cheers.....:cool:

Hi Guys, Im Sorry to inform you that I wont be participating in this shoot. I apologise. There was some disagreement between me and the organiser. Apparently, everything was arranged and informed really late. There wasn't proper planning, and it seems like there wasn't room for compromises.

Nonetheless, i really hope you guys will have a fun shoot with the rest of the models and hopefully I will be able to work with u guys some other time. Dun worry. There'll always be opportunities in the future!

Hi Guys, Im Sorry to inform you that I wont be participating in this shoot. I apologise. There was some disagreement between me and the organiser. Apparently, everything was arranged and informed really late. There wasn't proper planning, and it seems like there wasn't room for compromises.

Nonetheless, i really hope you guys will have a fun shoot with the rest of the models and hopefully I will be able to work with u guys some other time. Dun worry. There'll always be opportunities in the future!

A real pity to hear about this.

No worries Haley, on behalf of the other pgs, I say we will try to enjoy ourselves and for u as well.. hope to work with u some other time... :)

Haley, thanks for willing to apologize on the thread. :)

And you pointed out correctly, I will not compromise on my agreements with people. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.