Foreign workers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... undeniable that we need them for manual labor, but I still don't like it... heard abt many kena-molested/perv-ed on by Bangala cases... and bumped into a foreign worker flasher a few times...eww.....

Sigh... undeniable that we need them for manual labor, but I still don't like it... heard abt many kena-molested/perv-ed on by Bangala cases... and bumped into a foreign worker flasher a few times...eww.....

These are social problem that need to be looked into. It is a challenge for the authority to act.

Many of the families now have maid. What do you think are the problems faced by familes when having maid?
I have heard many horror stories. Maid have affair with male boss... maids found quilty abusing children, old folks.. Bosses abusing maid.... etc etc but why are we still employing maids?
I heard this over the radio.
Boss treats maid very well. Send maid to cake making class hoping that when maid returned to hometown, maid could earn a skill.
At the airport, boss and family sent maid off.
Maid cried and wanted to collect the cake(which she left at boss house before leaving for home town) she had just baked before leaving.
Boss and family consoled the maid and told her not to worry as she could bake another one.
When boss returned home and cut open the cake.... they found their loss jewelleries in the cake.....:thumbsd:

Another true story...
Maid worked for the boss for more than 10 years. Boss treated maid very well almost like another member of the family.
Boss gave maid a good sum of monies when maid decided to return to hometown.
Boss business failed and went bankrupt. Maid knew about it and returned to help/work for the family FOC!:thumbsup:

depends on wad the takers get? SGD$500,000 per head? that excludes pets in tow. :sweatsm:

as long as such 'foreign workers' have a work waiting, otherwise become foreign bums. :sweatsm:

Average monthly income of a teacher $4000. Developing countries cannot affort to engage them!

no doubt there are such cases, but i think some cases get repeated too often it seems like regular occurance. like locals who acted snob overseas does not make a large majority of us snobs. rite? :embrass:

These are social problem that need to be looked into. It is a challenge for the authority to act.

Many of the families now have maid. What do you think are the problems faced by familes when having maid?
I have heard many horror stories. Maid have affair with male boss... maids found quilty abusing children, old folks.. Bosses abusing maid.... etc etc but why are we still employing maids?
I heard this over the radio.
Boss treats maid very well. Send maid to cake making class hoping that when maid returned to hometown, maid could earn a skill.
At the airport, boss and family sent maid off.
Maid cried and wanted to collect the cake(which she left at boss house before leaving for home town) she had just baked before leaving.
Boss and family consoled the maid and told her not to worry as she could bake another one.
When boss returned home and cut open the cake.... they found their loss jewelleries in the cake.....:thumbsd:

the end the maid turn over a new leaf is not bad wad.

Average monthly income of a teacher $4000. Developing countries cannot affort to engage them!

if teachers go overseas they should assume mentor roll, guide others liao. den the money will seem more justified mah.

Different maid.

if teachers go overseas they should assume mentor roll, guide others liao. den the money will seem more justified mah.

.. professor at U also do not get S$4000/month!

no doubt there are such cases, but i think some cases get repeated too often it seems like regular occurance. like locals who acted snob overseas does not make a large majority of us snobs. rite? :embrass:

We are a foreigner when we go overseas. If we preach here and do not do it else where then we are not what we are. :thumbsd::thumbsd:

really?
I'm surprised, I live around alot of indians and bangladeshis and they're all very well behaved. some of them sit around and drink but they always keep to themselves.
If you bump into a flasher, I suggest you call the police so that such people don't spoil the name of their countrymen

really?
I'm surprised, I live around alot of indians and bangladeshis and they're all very well behaved. some of them sit around and drink but they always keep to themselves.
If you bump into a flasher, I suggest you call the police so that such people don't spoil the name of their countrymen

I had been to Serangoon often. They are well behaved.

haha, i think the maid was crying because she forgot to take the cake with the jewelry she wanted to steal. hurhur!

haha, i think the maid was crying because she forgot to take the cake with the jewelry she wanted to steal. hurhur!

u just brought out the fact about how some peps can never earn an amount in their lifetime, some earn in a year no matter how hard they slog. :(

oh well, as some has said b4, "thatz how the world works". :thumbsd:

Would she clear the custom check... heavy metal .. enclosed within flour.. this happened at least 6 years ago!

u just brought out the fact about how some peps can never earn an amount in their lifetime, some earn in a year no matter how hard they slog. :(

oh well, as some has said b4, "thatz how the world works". :thumbsd:

be contented and your will be happy...

really?

I was told at Jurong West, they formed group to patrol the area and to advise their country men to be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.