Foreign Chinese Lady bully elderly lady over Bus Seat

subtitles missing. :p

What is with people ripping off YouTube videos and re-uploading it as their own?

Anyway, it is a one sided account with neither head nor tail on what triggered the initial confrontation so no comments from me.

Last edited:
subtitles please. it seems like the old lady did something to piss her off

This PRC gal who was so fierce on the bus may make a chameleon-like personality change later on in the night -where she is sweet and gentle, lovee-dovee with some rich ah pek in a KTV. The rich ah pek has no idea how fierce she can be, until he sees this video.

Small issue. Easily dealt with.

PRC nationals are scared of their PRC Embassy. Just make a case that they have committed a wrong doing here in Singapore, and that by their actions, they have shamed PRC; and should be sent back to PRC.

Yeah she looks like a KTV hostess & behaves like a real pro.....

judging by your tasteless comments, it would mean that a vast majority of ladies/girls in singapore are KTV hostesses because you know, they do dress like that too.

what sexist and baseless comments! you guys ought not to judge a lady by what she wears.

???
Nothing to do with dressing. No mention of dressing. Listen to her crude remarks in Mandarin and witness her low-class behaviour in the video.

???
Nothing to do with dressing. No mention of dressing. Listen to her crude remarks in Mandarin and witness her low-class behaviour in the video.

so you're basing it on looks alone? so that would mean that even your wife or sister could be a ktv hostess by your comments. and any singaporean girl who's as feisty as that chinese lady could be a hostess as well.

I think you STILL don't get it.
-end of discussion-

-end of discussion-

i get your point. but you don't see the hypocrisy in your statement. or how you've portrayed Chinese women in your statement. didn't you see the post after your's and how your post was perceived?

shame on you for generalizing Chinese women.

Can't really conclude who is right based on this video.
Old ladies are not always angels, I have encountered some seriously nasty one before.

Personally I feel that it is irresponsible to put up such a title for the thread especially if the video is not conclusive, only aid in stirring up excessive debates and emotion

ricohflex said:
-end of discussion-

Lmao...

Well talk about putting words into other people's mouth/keyboard. This is a whole new level man... Haha

Fed949 said:
I do have PRC friends. And one or two of them are my buddies. But this PRC lady is a disgrace. There are no respect at all to the old lady. Infact, she really bully her in this video.

Foreign Chinese Lady bully elderly lady over Bus Seat - YouTube

The problem wuth a lot of the PRC here, is that they seem to expect to be doing a lot of things that they used to do in PRC over here in SG. They dnt understand that we are a diff peoole from them. And they dnt seem to care.

betta01 said:
Old ladies are not always angels, I have encountered some seriously nasty one before.

Me too... My monster-in-law. :)

Video not clear... no comment.

Once I saw an old lady taking over a seat after demanding for it. She continued to abuse the young lady after she sitting down.

Some of them are no angel!

Seems you are besotted with this kind of women & their crass behaviour is but "fiesty" or hot in your view... different taste or rather tasteless. I'm merely referring to the lady in the video, dont interprete it to other ladies in Singapore, as you did.

i get your point. but you don't see the hypocrisy in your statement. or how you've portrayed Chinese women in your statement. didn't you see the post after your's and how your post was perceived?

shame on you for generalizing Chinese women.

Last edited: