Forbidden to raise camera above eye Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably monopod use

most common reason given here is

"may trip people" :dunno:

:nono:

Wrong impression...Disney Princesses do not dress like that one lar. Remember, this is a 'kid-friendly' company we're talking about. Although personally I find Jasmine (from Aladdin) dress is quite sexy though. Mid-riff baring. ;p

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

cartoon characters leh

wah lau

probably monopod use

most common reason given here is

"may trip people" :dunno:

tripods will trip people, especially children. as for monopod, when you hover the camera above you on one, you'll be much less aware of your immediate surroundings.

Ever encountered such policy before? Just came back from a trip to Japan, was at Disneyland with my kids when I tried to capture some of their favourite characters but was blocked by the crowds. So I mounted my cam on a mono and happily snapping away when one of the personnel there shouted at me in Japanese and waving her hands indicating I should only hold my cam at eye level. I gave her a blank look and she went away, later she came back with a male colleague who also shouted at me and using hand signals to indicate that I should only shoot at eye level. At eye level I should be able to shoot mostly hairs and some hats of his countrymen and women....did not have any problem at Universal Studio which was so much more tolerant.

are you sure the problem does not lie on you?
Have you checked if you shaved your armpit and put on deodorant? :think:

are you sure the problem does not lie on you?
Have you checked if you shaved your armpit and put on deodorant? :think:

I think you have to ask him whether his shirt is so short that he exposes and bares his midriff and navel when he lifts the camera above eye level. :)

I think you have to ask him whether his shirt is so short that he expose and bare his midriff and navel when he lift the camera above eye level. :)

:think: i prefer my mind drifting off to the disney charaters side :embrass:

I think you have to ask him whether his shirt is so short that he expose and bare his midriff and navel when he lift the camera above eye level. :)

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

maybe he was dressed as snow white.. and then taking photographs on the job

ok this is getting more and more inane

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

maybe he was dressed as snow white.. and then taking photographs on the job

ok this is getting more and more inane

I think you should ask him whether his shorts are so tight and mini that when he lifts the camera above eye level they lift up an inche or two. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think you should ask him whether his shorts are so tight and mini that when he lifts the camera above eye level they lift up an inche or two. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Frankly speaking things getting too corny, as mentioned it was 5 deg C so everyone is all wrapped up in warm clothing...even snow white is dressed up to the neck.....as for BO, one hardly sweat in that kind of weather...will close the thread since most seemd to deviate to senseless comments....but guess the general impression is a monopod is not well accepted in such places....as well as most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.