For times when u forgotten to take off ur lens cap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
hehe... got ur attention?

a few of us used to have a joke of a certain CSer cum DI extrodinaire fren dat he doesn't need a camera wherever he goes. all he needs his is wacom tablet and laptop, and he will be able to draw the scene on PS. of course, it was meant to be a joke...

guess wat... some (IMO) crazy fella actually spent 11mths doing this... :faint:

http://www.bertmonroy.com/fineart/text/fineart_damen.htm

now... this is wat i call power.... :bsmilie:

WOW! :bigeyes:

POWER!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You mean this is a self created picture rather than a photo??? :eek: Too real like liao.... maybe my best photo also lost to this picture.. haha :bsmilie:

Wtf!!! He can draw an entire wedding :thumbsup:!!!!

holy man.. v nicely done..
at a closer it look lik it was created..
thw whole pic is superb.. :thumbsup:

espn said:

unbelievable! I think he can even draw in his dream wife!

Wow this guy can draw your wedding before it happens.

considering its done with illustrator and photoshop and a tablet, its really good.
other than that its not too fascinating that such stuff can be done with computer software.
e.g, architects in New York who learn 3ds max to render a concept for their clients. (only seen in new york, cos in that area, probably working as an architect is really competitive...not so in singapore)
133987_1136765977_medium.jpg

Hats off to the dude....

Amazing work.

Wow this guy is good. Must commission him to do one of his things when the casHino is built... it'll be a crowd puller.

espn said:
It tooks 11 months to draw the picture:think: , after he completed the first wedding picture, it is time to draw the Baby:bsmilie:

amazing, reminds me of the artist whose drawing looks like a photo...was in the papers years back..

IMO, this is something like a POC (proof of concept) in IT terms. this guy proves dat it can be done, but i still think its crazy for anyone to do it. shesshh... 11mths... u know how many pics one can take in 11mths.... :bsmilie:

man, its proof of how good digital artists can get... :) with time and expertise..

p.s sidetrack abit, think i'm an idiot cuz i have a bad habit since early photography days, to always try capture a moment shot... only to realise my lens cap is still on *shucks* :sweat:

Hats off!! Dunno where people can find so much time.. I think if we do that, we die of hunger liao..

Status
Not open for further replies.