For those who take part in the 62mm filters MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
spiderman said:
I understand what you mean and feel. But the stupid things is their prices are quite hard to beat. That does not mean that I disagree on you. Well, look at the bright side. I'll keep a look out for lucrative deals from other sellers if I ever come across. ;)

yup... agreed with u, their prices are quite attractive :)

Once again, thank you spiderman and john for the co-ordinating.

codling said:
aint that a good news for us!!

with online sellers, i guess its always the danger of unscrupulous ppl...no choice if it is not available locally...

You mean these filters of 62mm size not available currently in Singapore? But I can understand that the price is really good.

theITguy said:
You mean these filters of 62mm size not available currently in Singapore? But I can understand that the price is really good.

I think in these can be found in Sin definitely but for prices wise, those prices are quite hard to beat. I do believe that there is/are local shop who import/s in bulk and redistribute(sell) to individuals like us but at higher prices.

Hi Hi,

I think John and Spiderman deserves a

BIG PAT ON THE BACK for all their efforts! :cool:

Thank you! ;)

Dear all

Thanks for your kind words.

I have spoken to Ivan and Josho. They will join me tomorrow to go throught the filters to see what are the really bad ones which we will ask the supplier to exchange for us. Hope this time it will be good news.

Cheers
John

theITguy said:

what i was referring to was stuff that is not available locally and/or prices that is very much lower.... i think most filters of most sizes should be able to get locally....just need to place order with your fav shop....but at what price...? local shops who do order obscure products definitely mark up the price to sell to you....so...

codling said:
what i was referring to was stuff that is not available locally and/or prices that is very much lower.... i think most filters of most sizes should be able to get locally....just need to place order with your fav shop....but at what price...? local shops who do order obscure products definitely mark up the price to sell to you....so...

Quite true. I bought 2 pieces of 72mm close up and they cost me $90. Now I have the chances to get 4 pieces by $25. Even if i'm not really into macro, I will get to try out to have better understanding. Sometimes, what you read might not give you a picture of what they are doing or how they did it.

Cheers
John

Feinwerkbau said:
Hi Hi,

I think John and Spiderman deserves a

BIG PAT ON THE BACK for all their efforts! :cool:

Thank you! ;)

I agree , many thanks to John and Spiderman for your help and coordination.
u guys are super cool. :cool:

I am glad the vendor is able to see the long term effect of their response and responded accordngly. Such a service level will certainly help in their biz on the long run. :thumbsup:

This goes to shows that unity is power - if the purchase is for one item, we probably won't be bother to go the distance to get it justify given the low cost.

CS membership does help people with the same interest/need to bargain their way. I am very impress with this unity spirit.
cheers
:)

People don't worry, I am very angry and feel bad about this whole thing myself. If the seller does not send the replacements, we will go to wreck his business together. Pardon me for saying that as I am not a violent man but I think justice must be down and we'll warn others(even overseas people-the sellers potential buyers) about the seller's business ethic.

But of course, guys please be a little patient and we'll see what is the outcome before taking the next step.

Thanks for all your kind words and understanding. It is really my pleasure to help you all in anyway that I can.

Regards,
Jacky

spiderman said:
People don't worry, I am very angry and feel bad about this whole thing myself. If the seller does not send the replacements, we will go to wreck his business together. Pardon me for saying that as I am not a violent man but I think justice must be down and we'll warn others(even overseas people-the sellers potential buyers) about the seller's business ethic.

But of course, guys please be a little patient and we'll see what is the outcome before taking the next step.

Thanks for all your kind words and understanding. It is really my pleasure to help you all in anyway that I can.

Regards,
Jacky

Dun feel so bad, mate. I know how u feel because recommend us. Come to think, at least we find out about that company and how cheapo can it be.

I had checked the Marco Lens with John and Ivan, so far well to be frank. As Im the type who is damn particular on stuff and I hope for the best on everything, U wun even wan to know how many I had rejected. In fact with John and Ivan's help, what I can say is a mountain of rejections :bsmilie:

Cannot expect much for $25 for 4 Lens. Lucky for that.

Dun worry man. Let's just see how's the len will be for the next import when John receive. Personally, all of us shouldnt expect much. :confused:

It's ok. I tried the lens on the FZ10 /20. So far so good on what I feel as I totally know nuts about Marco technics. Hehe

josho said:
Dun feel so bad, mate. I know how u feel because recommend us. Come to think, at least we find out about that company and how cheapo can it be.

I had checked the Marco Lens with John and Ivan, so far well to be frank. As Im the type who is damn particular on stuff and I hope for the best on everything, U wun even wan to know how many I had rejected. In fact with John and Ivan's help, what I can say is a mountain of rejections :bsmilie:

Cannot expect much for $25 for 4 Lens. Lucky for that.

Dun worry man. Let's just see how's the len will be for the next import when John receive. Personally, all of us shouldnt expect much. :confused:

It's ok. I tried the lens on the FZ10 /20. So far so good on what I feel as I totally know nuts about Marco technics. Hehe

Josho, Thanks for your kind words. :sweat:I really didn't expect things to turn out this way.

Actually macro is not so difficult for the start. But to achieve like tchuanye standard, got to practice like Xiao then can. But for those lenses, you got to keep your F stops to the smallest.

John emailed me the list of faulty lenses. Well, we'll see what the seller got to say.

spiderman said:
Josho, Thanks for your kind words. :sweat:I really didn't expect things to turn out this way.

Actually macro is not so difficult for the start. But to achieve like tchuanye standard, got to practice like Xiao then can. But for those lenses, you got to keep your F stops to the smallest.

John emailed me the list of faulty lenses. Well, we'll see what the seller got to say.
U are most welcome Spiderman. *Throw Spider web* :bsmilie:

Later, if Im learning Marco shooting on one particular insect and wait for so long to get it right, all the cobweb grow on me :bsmilie:

Hi Guys

Bad News. Seem like after promising that they will deliver out the filters to me by last week, they are not responding to my emails to ask for the tracking number. As such, I have decided that if I do not received any news by this weekend, I will proceed to refund the payment as I do not intend to wait any longer for their reply.

Cheers
John

Look like things are not shining well at us.

Kind of irresponsible business they are doing. This is a thoroughly letdown.

Ok until 6.00pm, no respond from the company. Can those who have sent me the payment pm me your account (POSB or DBS) so that I can refund you all by 12 March 2005.

Cheers
John

Don't worry, for me, you can keep the $$$$. :)
you are a victim yourself. you have paid them the full amount.
so i can't let you to come up with your own $$$ to pay me back. :D

coldman

Thanks. spiderman is also trying to get in contact with the company. I have lodged a case with paypal but seen like they only deal with non-arrival of items. As for ebay, unless the transaction is done thru them, you can't leave a negative feedback. Thinking I should start to spam them.

Cheers
John

Latest Update.

They have agreed to refund us for the filters. I will refund you all once the money is confirmed in my account.

Cheers
John

Status
Not open for further replies.