For those who take part in the 62mm filters MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this their reply:

Dear Sir,
We came across the situation through your mail. Apologies for the
defects in the filters that you just received.
Looking into the matter personally , i concluded that we would send in
fresh pieces to you with the next order that you place.
We had on our part sent the best fresh pieces to you but there were some
things beyond the extent of our interference.
Now, this won't be there .
Please do hope for the best from us , always.

THANK YOU,

With Regards ,

For Aakash industries.
Arpana G.
(Business Coordinator )

Cheers
John

What they mean is:

"Sorry, its your problem now for what you had recieve, and there is nothing we can do. We will try to sent better ones in your future orders if you still plan to order from me..."

Haiz.... bad luck guys!!! I think if we can't do anything about it, we just blacklist the guy who sold us the filters in every forum that we visit...

Haiz.... sain ah!!! Any great ideas from the rest that we can deal with such situation?

Still talking to them. If they are not going to respond, I'm prepare to go to ebay and put a negative remark.

Cheers
John

Hi John,

Thanks for your due diligence in following up with the vendor.

They seems to be pushing the responsibility to this was not their fault as they sent the fresh (I presume new) products in the order.
The poor English didn't help either.

How was the packaging ? was it solid as some of those I have seen where nothing - I mean nothing will disturb the contect of the package.
If it is so, then what they claim (fresh content) is not true.
If not, they are at fault too for trying to save some $ in packaging and endanger the content.
However, either case will never explain why one of them do not even fit and poor coating mentioned by you in the PM.

Is there any thing we could do about it ?
They need to know their reputation is at stake - depending on how they handle this case.

send them this thread if needed to let them know we mean business.
though the amount is not alot but the vendor's attitude and response speaks alot about their service and product. Which do not match the feedback shown on the website. I suspect the +ve feeback could be fabricated if this is the kind of response we get.

very disappointed with their response. Hope they could reconsider our feedback and resend a real 'Fresh' batch as they claim. We can take a photo of the package and content to rebute their claim.

More work for you John I am afraid. Many thanks again.

man... that sux... but was it really their fault or the postage service? there was one time i bought an electronic from ebay and use vpostusa to deliver to me. the bloody vpostusa misplaced my item and it was stuck for two weeks+ before it finally reached me. guess what happened. because the seller happy happy put batteries inside so i can use straight away, half of the battery compartment and battery contacts gone due to leakage from the batteries. the batteries were energizers, not some cheap batteries from china. i have no idea what kind of storage vpostusa have..... they didn't even bother to reply to my mail.... sad case man. i normally recommend vpostusa to friends, but after that recent incident, no more....

Oh brat!!!

Now money is not the concern at now. Its the quality services we had it here. Its sure do sucks and really had a big doubts on them!

This guy better reply back and tell us they WILL get the stuff exchange. Is this the business way of handling the customer like us? We bought in bulk.. and its really sucks to hear and see this ridiculous terrible sickening email. Next order? So they assuming we buying from them again? Oh brat. Get this done before they really think we going to buy from them.

If he never reply back the email, I'll confirm spread thru the net about the sickening poor stuff we got here!

This is sick! And I'm not literally happy regarding to this issue.

Just seen the condition of the filter in the other thread.
http://www.picturesky.com/thumbnails.php?album=2422

The fact speaks for itself.
And as mentioned in my earlier reply, the crack may be due to poor packaging but poor coating is definitely inferior product and not external factor which they could not control. The vendor is clearly trying to push the responsibility to outside factors which I do not see any reason for it.

CS members and the rest of photographers/potential buyers in the world will get to hear this if this is not handled correctly.
This I guarantee personally. I am not petty but this kind of response is really shabby and irresponsible.

I am sad to see one of the two main manufacturer of the world responding this way. And we should be able to judge for ourself where each will go with the kind of service/response they adopt.

John Teoh said:
And this their reply:

Dear Sir,
We came across the situation through your mail. Apologies for the
defects in the filters that you just received.
Looking into the matter personally , i concluded that we would send in
fresh pieces to you with the next order that you place
We had on our part sent the best fresh pieces to you but there were some
things beyond the extent of our interference.
Now, this won't be there .
Please do hope for the best from us , always.

THANK YOU,

With Regards ,

For Aakash industries.
Arpana G.
(Business Coordinator )

Cheers
John

Next order ? :sweat: No No No :nono: if they are not going to handle this issue properly....

by the way, john, thanks for the work in following up this with the vendor.

The packing was just paper box and frankly speaking, althought they put some forms of protection, the box is also in a bad shape. Worst thing is that when you see the packing for the filters, it is just a piese of plastic holder to hold the four pieces of filters.

BTW, spiderman also help a lot to talk to the supplier on the condition of the goods.

Cheers
John

Hey...I have to agree that the condition of the stuffs is way beyond simple defects due to handling during delivery...or whateverso

Seems like someone in their company either not happy with work...or they are giving their customers defective products...

That is considered CHEATING... poor reliability, paying for new items to get 'old' items...I go those flea mart also can find such a lens lar...

Guys, I am truly sorry to hear about the faulty lens. I do not expect that too. I will do my best to **** the seller and demand replacements or other wise! I am very angry and frustrated like you too. But I feel worse than all of you cos I am the one who recommended the seller to you. :cry: Seriously, I don't expect that myself of such faulty pieces from the seller.

Meanwhile, John and me are trying to email him again and tie up the issue. :angry:

Jacky

spiderman said:
Guys, I am truly sorry to hear about the faulty lens. I do not expect that too. I will do my best to **** the seller and demand replacements or other wise! I am very angry and frustrated like you too. But I feel worse than all of you cos I am the one who recommended the seller to you. :cry: Seriously, I don't expect that myself of such faulty pieces from the seller.

Meanwhile, John and me are trying to email him again and tie up the issue. :angry:

Jacky

hey spiderman,

dun feel bad... it's not ur fault ma
thank you spiderman and john again :thumbsup:

agreed...not your fault or john's fault...
appreciate the extra effort put in to rectify the problems caused by the irresponsible vendor...

Dear Sir,
Getting to review the whole situation,we would like to inform you that
we are ready to replace the faulty pieces at our own expense here and now.
Please send in the faulty pieces detail for that action to be taken by us
immediately.As you are aware , we are evolving , growing... and it becomes
our responsibility to cater to the needs of our clients...Since all that
happened was unintentional, we donot want our business with you to suffer
because of it.
Once again , we regret the faulty item delivery and believe us this was
only first and the last time .

THANK YOU,

With Regards ,

For Aakash industries.
Arpana G.
(Business Coordinator )

[/Β][/Ι]

Hi guys,

This is the latest reply from the seller that I got today. So we will send them back the pieces and please wait a little patient for your orders. John will handle to give out those good ones and please understand for those who do not get yet, they are on their way soon (the replacement).

I really don't expect the whole thing to turn out like this. I do hope they will check thoroughly this time. Meanwhile, just wait for the update from me or John.

Jacky

Thanks for the co ordinating , spiderman/John

Bet this is the first and the last time that I gonna get from them if everything back to us is perfectly good in condition.

Once bitten , twice shy.

I understand what you mean and feel. But the stupid things is their prices are quite hard to beat. That does not mean that I disagree on you. Well, look at the bright side. I'll keep a look out for lucrative deals from other sellers if I ever come across. ;)

aint that a good news for us!!

with online sellers, i guess its always the danger of unscrupulous ppl...no choice if it is not available locally...

Status
Not open for further replies.