For those who grew up in the 80s...a dose of Chage & Aska

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
Was watching Guess Guess Guess and they were playing this music...tot it sounded familar and realised.....its Chage & Aska's...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ3MDc3MzI0.html

101 proposal came to mind too...ah....those were the days...I was still very young then...this was probably the drama series that kickstarted the era of Japanese drama craze for over a decade in Asia...

So nostalgic...

now Aska fly solo lao .... but once in a while they will come back for something special. One of the power pack group in Jap.

now Aska fly solo lao .... but once in a while they will come back for something special. One of the power pack group in Jap.

Hm.... that's many years back....

X-Japan for me :)

Don't remind me that I am old already :cry:
Though have to admit, I really loved this song back then.

Err.. anyone here idolizes Seiko Matsuda?

I do. Suddenly all her bubble-gum pop songs rings into my hearts. Also recalled the "red-white" japanese programme where the ladies representing the "red" team and guys, the "white" team. And with all those crooners backed up with elaborate costumes and props and dancers.

Those were the days...

Don't remind me that I am old already :cry:
Though have to admit, I really loved this song back then.

Err.. anyone here idolizes Seiko Matsuda?

i remember during my secondary school days, i really like the MV of on your mark, the anime that showing chage and aska helping an angel :)
and they're quite influential in world music that time, until various artist make a tribute album for them, cover their song in english... ( i remember the album called "one voice" there's chaka khan, boy george, etc... but i lost the tape now :( )

haha many many moons ago
i remember that when they came to singapore for a gig
i did up their double decker bus advertising

i remember during my secondary school days, i really like the MV of on your mark, the anime that showing chage and aska helping an angel :)

That's part of Hayao Miyazaki's collection, with a song by them called On Your Mark.

[VID]eQFHCK2H1mc[/VID]