For those who drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSlye

Jan 12, 2006
Hi,

Noticed that the "unties" and "uncles" are all out to issue tickets lately - probably due to quota to meet or bonus time if you know what i mean :). Some of my friends had already "gunna" even in very ulu or remote areas. So, if you don't intend give "ang bao" to the govment, would suggest you be extremely careful especially during this period of time.

Cheers!

Hi,

Noticed that the "unties" and "uncles" are all out to issue tickets lately - probably due to quota to meet or bonus time if you know what i mean :). Some of my friends had already "gunna" even in very ulu or remote areas. So, if you don't intend give ang bao to the govment, would suggest you be extremely careful especially during this period of time.

Cheers!

Wah .. thanks for the heads-up bro!

Although have not seen them lately, sometime ago, at Tampines Road near new KPE flyover, kena shot once (warning letter) and spotted them again two weeks later.

Also saw them catching buslane offenders a few times liao at Ubi opposite Honda Showroom!

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip

Also remember for those going to Msia during CNY, the Highway Police is also out there. So if u wanna speed just prepare RM 50 for their kopi $

Thanks for the tip

Also remember for those going to Msia during CNY, the Highway Police is also out there. So if u wanna speed just prepare RM 50 for their kopi $

Wish they would accept RM50 tip here ... kekeke ... hmm I wonder how much is their "commission" now that it is being outsourced :think:

The parking people are out in force too - racked up quite a few fines this last ten days :(

My most recent ticket was tonight at Pasir Panjang Village. Three of them came in a van and nabbed just about everyone in the carpark. I was just too late, saw them leave as I was walking back to my van. **ck***.

My most recent ticket was tonight at Pasir Panjang Village. Three of them came in a van and nabbed just about everyone in the carpark. I was just too late, saw them leave as I was walking back to my van. **ck***.

Sorry to hear that bro... Yup, the infamous Guerrilla warfare style tactics... kekeke... Maybe CS should organise a shoot at these people in action and post the pics under "ready, lights and actions" or "streets and candid" section since they are everywhere now.... hehehe. Incidently, i also noticed that they use tiny digital cameras to snap at cars on bus lanes these days. With the money they collected, they will soon be shooting with 1dsmk2! kekeke.

these days they wont even issue u a ticket! Just get served a letter in the mail claiming that someone complained!

my colleague kena so not sure of the details tho

Sorry to hear that bro... Yup, the infamous Guerrilla warfare style tactics... kekeke... Maybe CS should organise a shoot at these people in action and post the pics under "ready, lights and actions" or "streets and candid" section since they are everywhere now.... hehehe. Incidently, i also noticed that they use tiny digital cameras to snap at cars on bus lanes these days. With the money they collected, they will soon be shooting with 1dsmk2! kekeke.

Haha, ... saw this one in action at a basement carpark at Serangoon North Ave 4. Van comes by, door opens, a few red-baret ... (oops sorry) aunty alights and proceeds in different directions, van goes one round and picks up the aunties and off it goes for the next sorty!

All in a few minutes! Think they are trained in the SAF!

Cheers!

Saw parking team sprang out of a van this morning, 4 of them... all rush out to issue tickets at hdb parking lots in bedok reservoir... lolz can imagine them in the van with team leader shouting : Go go go! Storm the front! :bsmilie:

Happened to me too.. coupon barely expired for less then 10mins and I received my summon... not complaining about the summon though...

I noticed that they booked vehicles selectively and was watching them for 20 mins.. emailed SembCorp and the HBD office.. received a screwed up n lame reply.. these ppl really need someone to F*** their a** before they can wake up their ideas..

First world country with a third world mindset...

Wish they would accept RM50 tip here ... kekeke ... hmm I wonder how much is their "commission" now that it is being outsourced :think:

In Msia, kopi $ is boleh. I rather give $ and dont get any demerit points.

In Sg kopi $ is tidak boleh. If u try to give $ it means bribing, fine and demerit points.

Haha, ... saw this one in action at a basement carpark at Serangoon North Ave 4. Van comes by, door opens, a few red-baret ... (oops sorry) aunty alights and proceeds in different directions, van goes one round and picks up the aunties and off it goes for the next sorty!

All in a few minutes! Think they are trained in the SAF!

Cheers!

Haha ... maybe they are EX-SAF... i mean that is one way to progress into the private sector by leveraging on their know-how right? :bsmilie:

Thanks for the tip

Outdated info liao.
If you are captured by their speed camera and stop in front by the road block, giving kopi is only an extra for them.
You will still have official fine to pay if you ever get stop at custom for any offenses.

In Msia, kopi $ is boleh. I rather give $ and dont get any demerit points.

In Sg kopi $ is tidak boleh. If u try to give $ it means bribing, fine and demerit points.

Malaysian is caught speeding in Singapore.

He hands the cop that pulled him over a $50 note. The cop asks if he is attempting to bribe an officer of the law?

The man then pulls out more money. The officer tells him to put it away, or else.....

The man offers more money. The cop cuffs him.

Bet he wasn't expecting THAT! :bsmilie:

Happened a few years ago....true story.

Bernard

saw a lot of TPs on the road also, the other day saw officer with camera on bridge.

saw a lot of TPs on the road also, the other day saw officer with camera on bridge.

Bro, don’t forget the civilian TP (with normal car plate) …. they are out there also ;) so do be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.