tell lar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
for those who are jobless or found a job recently, how long have u being jobless ? for me ,around 5 months already . :( :cry:

Originally posted by ninelives
for those who are jobless or found a job recently, how long have u being jobless ? for me ,around 5 months already . :( :cry:

Don't be despair ninelives, it took me 5 months to find one, and might also lose this one anytime. Just like from a roll of film, if you have a shot that is a keeper , you are a winner. Never give up.

I have the above offers if anyone is interested. PM me to discuss further...

Thanks to those who replied ... I will get back to each and every one of you asap.

rgds
jas

hey guys,

for those who voted, how's thing? Still jobless? same here man, I sit at home untill very sian already. perhaps IT fever is over?? time to change a new line?? any lobang??

Dun give up so easily... Are you too choosy? Maybe settle for a less pay job..

Maybe this link can give you some inspiration.

Link

Originally posted by binbeto
Dun give up so easily... Are you too choosy? Maybe settle for a less pay job..

Maybe this link can give you some inspiration.

Link
hi little gal,

few years ago every 3 resumes/CVs I sent, 1 will call back.

now, i have sent around 40 resumes, none call back.....................

I'm still trying to get a new job. New director decided to move regional IT operations to China and my department will be close.
Timing is bad. :angry:

New director promise me lotsa thing, but deliver lips service. Offer like job placement, courses to attend and etc. When I demand for it she suddenly turned deaf!!:angry:

Market is bad right now. Been sending in resume thru net and mail no replies. I'm partially feeling down :cry: but I know the need to carry on fighting!!Got house to finance and extra mouth to feed. Luckily my wife is still working.

Keep trying guys/gals, Don't loose heart!! Pray for me and other members who're out-of-job and going into that direction (like me).

-FND->

PM me if you are jobless, jobbing or even jobbed ;)

I have some opening for part-time or full-time ...

Originally posted by jasphotography
PM me if you are jobless, jobbing or even jobbed ;)

I have some opening for part-time or full-time ...

what kind of job? :D

Originally posted by naresh666
me waiting to go ns. huahuahua

Oh, you'll enjoy NS.
MUahahahahaha
:devil:

Gee... should ClubSnap open a sub-forum to cater to people offering & looking for jobs ?

BTW, can anyone let me know what are the normal & online recruitment agencies available in S'pore?

Status
Not open for further replies.