For those who already bought TC-17E II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachboy

Feb 5, 2004
Singapore, Jurong East
can share with us... what is picture quality after use with 80-200/2.8 or 70-200/2.8 ?

it would be great if you can post picture also :cool:

Hi, I've try some shots wif this combo instead of my usual Uniplus 25 yesterday at Macritchie. Will post a couple of them this evening (read "night") when I get home. :)

Beachboy said:
can share with us... what is picture quality after use with 80-200/2.8 or 70-200/2.8 ?

it would be great if you can post picture also :cool:

Wah! You on upgrading spree ah? Strike TOTO izzit? :D

OT: Must be, either that or shares rise up up up up up up :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

BB: Why no go CP borrow one set and try on the spot? ;)

espn said:
OT: Must be, either that or shares rise up up up up up up :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

BB: Why no go CP borrow one set and try on the spot? ;)

called up CP they dun have stock right now :(

Gymrat76 said:
Wah! You on upgrading spree ah? Strike TOTO izzit? :D

no lar, i thought my old teleplus 2X MC-7 can work with my new 70-200, but now it will not work :( so i have to buy new convetor.

after this purchase have to eat bread for few month liau. :cry:

Beachboy said:
called up CP they dun have stock right now :(

Lords has stock dude.. :D

Gymrat76 said:
Lords has stock dude.. :D

i need to know the picture quality of 1.7 tc first..... if the pic qty is like 2x tc then i will get 1.4tc liau.....

how about you do you use any TC on your lens ?

Beachboy said:
i need to know the picture quality of 1.7 tc first..... if the pic qty is like 2x tc then i will get 1.4tc liau.....

how about you do you use any TC on your lens ?

Go test at Lords lor...

Me no permission from Finance Minister to buy TC yet :cry:

Carllim said:
As promised, some test shots here.

Many thanks.........

BB: You can claim international warranty for lenses, 70-200VR inclusive, as long as it has the warranty card (matching serial number) and receipt. :)

Going down to Nikon SG for repairs would save you more in terms of time & distance.

Gymrat76 said:
Go test at Lords lor...

Me no permission from Finance Minister to buy TC yet :cry:
Maybe I should teach you how to do it without FM knowing... :think: Meet you at Spin's one day and we'll talk it out... :bsmilie:

espn said:
BB: You can claim international warranty for lenses, 70-200VR inclusive, as long as it has the warranty card (matching serial number) and receipt. :)

Going down to Nikon SG for repairs would save you more in terms of time & distance.

i had checked with Nikon sg they said it have to send in for repair :( ... now what i need is a new replacement

espn said:

will nikon exchange for me a new piece ? because i bought it in malaysia

Beachboy said:
will nikon exchange for me a new piece ? because i bought it in malaysia
Unlikely, the replacements are normally done at Nikon's discretion of it's repairable and/or worth repairing for faults not amounting to the user. Even if they do, it's likely a refurbished set, and not new set.

Whereas for sets sold at their authorised dealers, the dealers will do an exchange for the stated amount of time verbally/written on the sales receipt. Most would do an exchange if it's faulty set.

espn said:
Unlikely, the replacements are normally done at Nikon's discretion of it's repairable and/or worth repairing for faults not amounting to the user. Even if they do, it's likely a refurbished set, and not new set.

Whereas for sets sold at their authorised dealers, the dealers will do an exchange for the stated amount of time verbally/written on the sales receipt. Most would do an exchange if it's faulty set.

tonite i will send it back to the shop, and demand for new unit.

wait for the good news from me..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.