For those looking for battery chargers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuts

Jan 21, 2002
www.roving-light.com
Extracted from HWZ
dunno how good their chargers are and their website list the
price in USD
anyway, I just bought the Mustafa $18 charger, so.....

Warehouse Sale on 06/04/2002 (Sat) for Intelligent Battery Chargers (microprocessor controlled battery charger for AAA - D sized rechargeable batteries), Intelligent Jump Start Kits for Vehicles and other products. Discounts of up to 36%, for this sale only! Do not miss this offer! For more information, please visit http://www.purplemoo.com or check out Straits Times Classified Ads on 06/04/2002 (Sat), under column 154 Warehouse/Factory Sale. You can also visit http:// www.geocities.com/pinkyping_2000/ to find out more about battery chargers as well as a third party review on our chargers.

..NuTs..

I think more info on the location will be on this saturday (06/04/2002) Straits Times Classified Ads.

I'll be watching... :cool:

Venue: Blk 514 Chai Chee Lane. #01-04. Singapore 469029
Time: 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Business Phone : (065)-6448-2913
Business Facsimile : (065)-6448-3913

Originally posted by Bluestrike
There is a charger costing US$29.90... when I got it at S$29.90 I think! hehhehehhe

your's charge 4 AA's in 2.5 hrs ?

Originally posted by Keito

your's charge 4 AA's in 2.5 hrs ?
No in 5hrs!
in the pic hor.. it look just like what YS got for mi!
And after reading the Spec, I confirm it the same.........
hehhehehe

The "Item # P-CHARGER-MULTI " is the same as what I'm using!

hehehheee

Originally posted by Bluestrike

No in 5hrs!
in the pic hor.. it look just like what YS got for mi!
And after reading the Spec, I confirm it the same.........
hehhehehe

The "Item # P-CHARGER-MULTI " is the same as what I'm using!

hehehheee

not that one, got another one simliar to yours but charges 4 AA's in 2.5 hrs. It's the P-Charger-Compact

hehehehhe

not that one, got another one simliar to yours but charges 4 AA's in 2.5 hrs. It's the P-Charger-Compact

hehehehhe
I know!
What I'm trying to say is that the one that I have, they are selling at US$29.90! wow.....

Venue: Blk 514 Chai Chee Lane. #01-04. Singapore 469029
Time: 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Business Phone : (065)-6448-2913
Business Facsimile : (065)-6448-3913

Anyone wanna go?

Saw the classifieds today, they are going for SGD$35. I'll be going down after work.

Originally posted by savvy
Saw the classifieds today, they are going for SGD$35. I'll be going down after work.

So the place is confirm as the address keito posted right...

yeah same address

hahaz... got it oredi... $35... hiakz... but the place a little hard to find... other than that.. no complains... heez... :D

Tom: We got it at $25, because we bought 5 of 'em. Else it'd be $28 originally.

Originally posted by weeguy
hahaz... got it oredi... $35... hiakz... but the place a little hard to find... other than that.. no complains... heez... :D

I just get one too. Is it really worth?

Originally posted by siewsphone

I just get one too. Is it really worth?

hahaz... a little late larz... tink the offer's onli fer saturadae (6/4/02)... not sure whether they're extending it...

but it's definitely value for money... intelligent + fast charger (2.5hrs to fully charge 4 batteries...) + discharge function for onli $35....

the one at mustafa mite be $18 but it takes 5 hrs to do the same job... well, twice the price for twice the speed... hahaz... :bsmilie:

Eh....I mean I already get it yesterday. I call them wait me before I go, hehehe.

Btw, they also offering LCD protector, worth?

hahaz... a little late larz... tink the offer's onli fer saturadae (6/4/02)... not sure whether they're extending it...

but it's definitely value for money... intelligent + fast charger (2.5hrs to fully charge 4 batteries...) + discharge function for onli $35....

the one at mustafa mite be $18 but it takes 5 hrs to do the same job... well, twice the price for twice the speed... hahaz... :bsmilie:

hahaz... aniwaez, now tt i got the charger... time to get the batteries... anione noes where ta get cheap rechargable batts?? :D

hahaz... aniwaez, now tt i got the charger... time to get the batteries... anione noes where ta get cheap rechargable batts?? :D

I get 8 batteries at the same time. Each cost $3.8

Status
Not open for further replies.