For Those Interested in photographing gigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JermsDayOut

Aug 19, 2003
www.instagram.com
There will be a gig at The Third Place this friday night from 7.30pm. Free.

My band will be there too. And since I'm a newbie in photography, I thought I share this event with anyone who's interested in taking gig / band portraits for fun. This is not a paid assignment, unfortunately. Come with your cameras if you want, or you could just soak up the atmosphere and the music of budding local artistes - some of whom have been around since the 90's.

More information can be found at The Jerms Website

Thanks for viewing :)

Hope I don't offend anyone here by my shameless publicity? :dunno:

Moderators may remove this thread if they feel it's inappropriate. Thanks.

Where exactly is The Third Place?

edit:
okay, found it, -> here
seems a bit too ulu for me.

Drudkh said:
Where exactly is The Third Place?

edit:
okay, found it, -> here
seems a bit too ulu for me.
its in Tiong Baruh lah brother, I bring you there if you wanna go, but I am gonna leave you there alone haha

alechim said:
its in Tiong Baruh lah brother, I bring you there if you wanna go, but I am gonna leave you there alone haha
its not very accessible leh...

GO! Shoot more B&W film esp.ISO3200 !!! You will see the different ! :think:

OMG!!! Hey I know Jeremy and Lawrence!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA COOL!!! Didn't know you guys were still jamming. I will be there tomm for sure!!!

went juz now...

Jerms03.jpg

good songs...good music....good place to chill out...

JermsDayOut said:
There will be a gig at The Third Place this friday night from 7.30pm. Free.

My band will be there too. And since I'm a newbie in photography, I thought I share this event with anyone who's interested in taking gig / band portraits for fun. This is not a paid assignment, unfortunately. Come with your cameras if you want, or you could just soak up the atmosphere and the music of budding local artistes - some of whom have been around since the 90's.

More information can be found at The Jerms Website

Thanks for viewing :)

Hope I don't offend anyone here by my shameless publicity? :dunno:

Moderators may remove this thread if they feel it's inappropriate. Thanks.
any other performances coming up? do keep us updated. interested 2 drop by... :D

when we do, i'll post it here. but dunno if it's a relevant forum to post gig invites though. alternatively, you could drop by our website to find out more up-to-date information on gigs :)

cheers! :)

www.thejerms.com

JermsDayOut said:
when we do, i'll post it here. but dunno if it's a relevant forum to post gig invites though. alternatively, you could drop by our website to find out more up-to-date information on gigs :)

cheers! :)

www.thejerms.com
nothing wrong posting such info here rite? there's plenty of photographic opportunities! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.