• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

For Those Interested in photographing gigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2003
www.boyorange.org
There will be a gig at The Third Place this friday night from 7.30pm. Free.

My band will be there too. And since I'm a newbie in photography, I thought I share this event with anyone who's interested in taking gig / band portraits for fun. This is not a paid assignment, unfortunately. Come with your cameras if you want, or you could just soak up the atmosphere and the music of budding local artistes - some of whom have been around since the 90's.

More information can be found at The Jerms Website

Thanks for viewing :)

Hope I don't offend anyone here by my shameless publicity? :dunno:

Moderators may remove this thread if they feel it's inappropriate. Thanks.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Where exactly is The Third Place?

edit:
okay, found it, -> here
seems a bit too ulu for me.

alechim

Aug 8, 2004
Redhill
Drudkh said:
Where exactly is The Third Place?

edit:
okay, found it, -> here
seems a bit too ulu for me.
its in Tiong Baruh lah brother, I bring you there if you wanna go, but I am gonna leave you there alone haha

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
alechim said:
its in Tiong Baruh lah brother, I bring you there if you wanna go, but I am gonna leave you there alone haha
its not very accessible leh...

Toto38

Jun 17, 2004
GO! Shoot more B&W film esp.ISO3200 !!! You will see the different ! :think:

Apr 10, 2002
photos.yahoo.com
OMG!!! Hey I know Jeremy and Lawrence!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA COOL!!! Didn't know you guys were still jamming. I will be there tomm for sure!!!

EOS500N

Jul 24, 2003
www.pbase.com
JermsDayOut said:
There will be a gig at The Third Place this friday night from 7.30pm. Free.

My band will be there too. And since I'm a newbie in photography, I thought I share this event with anyone who's interested in taking gig / band portraits for fun. This is not a paid assignment, unfortunately. Come with your cameras if you want, or you could just soak up the atmosphere and the music of budding local artistes - some of whom have been around since the 90's.

More information can be found at The Jerms Website

Thanks for viewing :)

Hope I don't offend anyone here by my shameless publicity? :dunno:

Moderators may remove this thread if they feel it's inappropriate. Thanks.
any other performances coming up? do keep us updated. interested 2 drop by... :D

Aug 19, 2003
www.boyorange.org
when we do, i'll post it here. but dunno if it's a relevant forum to post gig invites though. alternatively, you could drop by our website to find out more up-to-date information on gigs :)

cheers! :)

www.thejerms.com

EOS500N

Jul 24, 2003
www.pbase.com
JermsDayOut said:
when we do, i'll post it here. but dunno if it's a relevant forum to post gig invites though. alternatively, you could drop by our website to find out more up-to-date information on gigs :)

cheers! :)

www.thejerms.com
nothing wrong posting such info here rite? there's plenty of photographic opportunities! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom