For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

Status
Not open for further replies.

lustlab

Jan 27, 2008
Bedok Reservoir
I've seen threads for below 16 and 20's photogs, so what happens to the 17 18 and nineteen year olds??!
:dunno:
well, here's a start. Im wafah from temasek poly design school and am turning 18 on the 22nd of august!:bsmilie:
HAHA, anyway, im planning for an outing somewhere in the end of august.
ON 31st August there is, THE NIKE HUMAN PADANG RACE, maybe we could go for that together?

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE. JOIN THE YOUNG ADULTS/OLD TEENS GROUP [=

Hey there fawah!~ I'm 20 yr old.. Doesn't really fall under your 17, 18, 19 year old category.. but.. but.. but.. i'm from TP as well! :p I'm from TP IIT school.. 2nd year.. Maybe can join ya if u do organise any outing? :)

Oh, two from TP already. Good news! I'm from TP too. I'm in Business school, studying Retail Management. I'm 19 years old this year.

woah cool TP!
im 17 here hellos!

care to join too :D

Hey there fawah!~ I'm 20 yr old.. Doesn't really fall under your 17, 18, 19 year old category.. but.. but.. but.. i'm from TP as well! :p I'm from TP IIT school.. 2nd year.. Maybe can join ya if u do organise any outing? :)

Oh, two from TP already. Good news! I'm from TP too. I'm in Business school, studying Retail Management. I'm 19 years old this year.

FULL TP STRENGTH WE'VE GOT HERE. anyway, lets not make it a TP thread. :bsmilie:
i will be organising one outing on the 31st of august probaly, so now im just consolidating names first [=

woah cool TP!
im 17 here hellos!

care to join too :D

sure, sure.. [= nice to have you with us..

Consolidating Names For end of august outing...

1) Wafah - 18 - 350D:)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hihi.. Im Jonathan from Singapore Polytechnic. First year in Diploma in Information Communication Technology and turning 18 this year in Nov :D

1) Wafah - 18 - Canon EOS 350D:)
2) Jonathan - 18 - Canon EOS 30D
3)
4)
5)
6)

And alle should know me :bsmilie:

Hihi.. Im Jonathan from Singapore Polytechnic. First year in Diploma in Information Communication Technology and turning 18 this year in Nov :D

1) Wafah - 18 - Canon EOS 350D:)
3)
4)
5)
6)

And alle should know me :bsmilie:

And I should know you? Really? :think:

1) Wafah - 18 - Canon EOS 350D
3) James - 20 - Nikon D80
4)
5)
6)

20 year old can join anot? :sweat:

4) Jiehao - 19 - Nikon D60 (Unconfirmed :bsmilie: )
5)
6)

interesting.. I'll see if I can make it..

Im from TP too! Tp Engineering! erm. but im using an slr leh. film camera. can i join?

Why not? Sorry if I'm suagu, but I've never seen a film SLR camera before. :embrass:

wah really quite suagu... youngsters these days... hai...:nono: haha

Im from TP too! Tp Engineering! erm. but im using an slr leh. film camera. can i join?

film or digital or PnS or handphone camera, no discrimination! which do you have? i started photography on film slrs too! they're the best way to learn composition and stuff.

4) Jiehao - 19 - Nikon D60 (Unconfirmed )
5) vonlichenstein (Derek) - 20 - Nikon D80 (TBC)
6)

i'm from TP as well, year 3 business school.

hmmm...sounds interesting.
hello.
i still noob at this. just started bout 3 months ago.
im using a canon400D =)
can i join so u guys cud teach more me tips and tricks on photography?:embrass:

oh oh...im Rafie. year 3 in NYP, design school.

helo helo everyone, any confirmed venue yet?
i might wanna join in ;)

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!:) it looks like i've got the desired number of young photogs here..
i've decided to confirm DATE and VENUE. Details are as follows.

The Nike+ Human Race 10K
Event Date : 31st Aug 2008
Time of Event : Est. start time: 1630pm Est. end time: 2130pm
Where: Start Point - Esplanade Bridge

The Nike+ Human Race 10K Singapore will be held in the city centre, with mini concerts along the race route and a music festival at the end of the race that will be staged by local and international artists and bands to help inspire
you to log 10Ks you’ll never forget. Some of the bands playing includes - The Great Spy Experiment, Plain Sunset, Wicked Aura Batucada and DJ Ko Flow just to name a few..:cool:

So you see, we can shoot the runners, bands, and whatever, really. This is my first time ORGANISING a shoot, so maybe you guys could suggest where and what time to meet, or if you do have other relevant suggestions, do voice out.

IM SUGGESTING we meet earlier for lunch so as to get to know each other better, and then set off to esplanade together.;)

so who's on?

1) Wafah[lustlab] - 18 -350D

dammit.. 31st aug clashes with matsuri @ vivocity.. I'm going there to help my friend take some picture :( It's a cosplay event..

Status
Not open for further replies.