For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike+ Human Race 10K
Event Date : 31st Aug 2008
Time of Event : Est. start time: 1630pm Est. end time: 2130pm
Where: Start Point - Esplanade Bridge

The Nike+ Human Race 10K Singapore will be held in the city centre, with mini concerts along the race route and a music festival at the end of the race that will be staged by local and international artists and bands to help inspire
you to log 10Ks you’ll never forget. Some of the bands playing includes - The Great Spy Experiment, Plain Sunset, Wicked Aura Batucada and DJ Ko Flow just to name a few..

So you see, we can shoot the runners, bands, and whatever, really. This is my first time ORGANISING a shoot, so maybe you guys could suggest where and what time to meet, or if you do have other relevant suggestions, do voice out.

IM SUGGESTING we meet earlier for lunch so as to get to know each other better, and then set off to esplanade together.

so who's on?

1) Wafah[lustlab] - 18 -350D
2) Derek (vonlichenstein) - 20 -D80.

Know whaattt? I would love to join but
under some circumstances, i can't. Lol.
We'll see if there's any last min cancel
plan. Wahhaha. Have fun yeah FAWAH! :)

The Nike+ Human Race 10K

The Nike+ Human Race 10K Singapore will be held in the city centre, with mini concerts along the race route and a music festival at the end of the race that will be staged by local and international artists and bands to help inspire
you to log 10Ks you’ll never forget. Some of the bands playing includes - The Great Spy Experiment, Plain Sunset, Wicked Aura Batucada and DJ Ko Flow just to name a few..

So you see, we can shoot the runners, bands, and whatever, really. This is my first time ORGANISING a shoot, so maybe you guys could suggest where and what time to meet, or if you do have other relevant suggestions, do voice out.

IM SUGGESTING we meet earlier for lunch so as to get to know each other better, and then set off to esplanade together.

so who's on?

3) Zul (zulschizo)

ashraf, 19 this year. hmm i'll try to make myself free :bsmilie: shld gather up the teens have TCSS too. hahaha !

The Nike+ Human Race 10K

so who's on?

3) Zul (zulschizo)
4) Kangwei [kangwei] - nikon fm10

im interested! to know more photogs from TP is great! anyway, im from engine year3m forgot abt that little piece of information. im most probably gonna make it unless really last minute emergency stuff. :)

Can a university student join too? Haha. I'm Andrew, 20, studying at University at Buffalo, State University Of New York. (SIM) I think i wouldn't mind joining this event.

Using Canon 5D. :)

I'm 18... but cant join u guys this time... cause i'm running in the human race...hahas
next time if u all got outing let me noe la...I'm J2 this year btw...

Can a university student join too? Haha. I'm Andrew, 20, studying at University at Buffalo, State University Of New York. (SIM) I think i wouldn't mind joining this event.

Using Canon 5D. :)

sure, do include your name yeah.

I'm 18... but cant join u guys this time... cause i'm running in the human race...hahas
next time if u all got outing let me noe la...I'm J2 this year btw...

:( alrght then hope to catch you soon!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. :think:

quit thinking, come join!

hello. Ryan, 17 this year from TEMASEK POLY TOO. Business year 1

TP OEI! joining?

Which course are you in? I'm in Retail Management.:bsmilie:

joining?

lol hello shaz, you ex-tp student.

NEWS for all of you and NIkonians, COMEX is on 28-31st August, go down and unleash the BBB virus! And Chngpe (one of the mods) is organising an outing for Nikonians. go look for the thread :)

Eh we should start a TP thread somewhere. All the major local uni's have one.

okbye!

haha. yea!. a TP thread!

i realise one thing eh. all guys ah? we dont have any of the oppo sex?

hahaaha

the one organising this outing is a girl. :thumbsup:

LOL. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. he didn't realise, evidently. eh kangwei you year 3 arh, what course and what cca? see if i know you haha.

damn!
seems like everybody is from tp.
haha

argh. really wanna join you guys
but im participating in the race.

im from NYP btw. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.