For S$10, you can either kiss Elvin Ng or Jade Seah at the flea market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
SINGAPORE: MediaCorp Publishing entertainment magazine, 8 Days, is having its very first Car Boot Flea Mart.

Besides inviting readers to take part in the garage sale, the market will also feature more than 300 items donated by celebrities.

These items include Channel NewsAsia’s presenter Steven Chia’s wetsuit, Timothy Go’s tailored jackets worth nearly S$2,000, and Nominated Member of Parliament Eunice Olsen’s golf clubs and bag worth over S$2,400.

And for S$10, you can either kiss the cheeks of Elvin Ng or Jade Seah at the flea market.

"When I was told about it, I was quite afraid since our society is still conservative. But the organisers told me selling kisses is common in America. I expect that I’ll be blushing on that day," said Ng.

Proceeds from the kisses and sales of celebrity items will go to one of MediaCorp’s adopted charities Rainbow Centre Balestier Special School.

Editor—in—Chief for 8 Days, Lau Kuan Wei, said: "We’ve got lots of very nice clothes, bags, shirts and makeup. We also have a chair from Bryan Wong he’s going to do a makeover of his chair, so we haven’t seen it yet. And Fann has generously donated a sofa from her warehouse. It’s a two—seater sofa."

More than 300 cars are expected at the 8 Day’s Car Boot Flea Mart on Sunday, 2 December, at St James Power Station car park.

And 8 Days hopes to make this inaugural event an annual affair.

The 17—year—old magazine has seen readership increasing in the past few years hitting 150,000 readers in 2006.

8 Days said recent surveys showed that more executives and professionals are turning to the magazine for their dose of entertainment.

— CNA/so

I hope they sanitize their cheeks after each kiss. I don't wanna catch foot-and-mouth disease or flesh-eating bacteria.

what happens if the people who pay bite off more than they can chew? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tysonholyjun97_pic2.jpg

they should sell steven lim's banana underwear, certain to be very popular :bsmilie:

what happens if the people who pay bite off more than they can chew? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Man, I hope none of them have any psychopathic fans...
"Jade, I want you to be part of me.."
Jade: "Huh?"
*chomp* *swallow*
"EEEEEEKK! He ate my <insert choice of body part here>!!!"

For the 10 bucks, I'd rather be kissed instead... :bsmilie:

jade seah apart from being miss singapore runner up, really has no talent,

she cant act
she cant dance
she cant host
she cant sing

it is amazing she is still around. :bsmilie:

Are you sure that we get to kiss them or rather they will give you a kiss for $10 donation??

She's a MS finalist!!! really?

" And for S$10, you can either kiss the cheeks of Elvin Ng or Jade Seah at the flea market."

It's reported for $10. They didn't say you have to pay. So looking at the rate this thread is going... Elvin Ng or Jade Seah is gonna pay you $10 to kiss each of you....

wonder if they got any commission from that lame gimmick... :flush:

hey, jade seah not that bad what....... look here:

Spore3.jpg

actually it is a bit demeaning for her. only $10 a kiss, a friendly peck on the cheek the Ang Mo way shouldn't cost a thing. associating it with money makes it sound lustful.

hope she dun get kissers with drooling saliva...........:bsmilie:

If I were Jade Seah I wouldn't agree to this.... imagine 500 people kissing you that day! Even though it's on the cheeks and they've got sanitation wipes it's still pretty unhygienic (imagine some guy with bad breath, gum disease etc... urgh!). Maybe $5 to take a picture WITH her would be better. LOL!!!

10 dollars to kiss ? a bit expensive..

i rather kiss my camera. :sweat:

who knows there may be Ah Peks from all over Singapore queuing up to kiss Jade Seah and ask her questionable questions:bsmilie:

poor gal, hope she will know how to protect her beautiful face. ;)

Hope she doesn't wake up tomorrow with pimples and boils on one cheek! :sweat:

How to protect her face?
wear a mask like this:
www.a2z-kids.co.uk/ul/9136_275360.jpg
:bsmilie:

poor gal, hope she will know how to protect her beautiful face. ;)

actually if Jade were to read this thread, she will sure have 2nd thoughts on letting her face be kissed......:bsmilie:

ceecookie said:
who knows there may be Ah Peks from all over Singapore queuing up to kiss Jade Seah and ask her questionable questions

i wonder how many apek's will turn up on that day ? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.